What does your Username mean?

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

jleemero
Re: What does your Username mean?

Post by jleemero » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Nice failed quote thar.
Last edited by jleemero on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thewise1
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by thewise1 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:48 pm

I chose my username a while ago kind of out of the blue. I was deciding on a username for something else. (I can't remember what though) And my friend said, "Hey your smart, why not the wise 1?". (I was always the computer nerd, and everyone would ask me for help when I was little) I just went ok, not thinking of any repercussions, and I've used it for a multitude of accounts.
But recently I've realized that it makes me sound like a stuck up guy who thinks he knows everything. :? Ain't using this username ever again. It was just a name to me before, so I didn't really care about it. But I suppose I can deal with. :lol:

Nice to see a lot of the senior members on here too, I've wondered what there names mean.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

lazer_174300

Post by lazer_174300 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:49 pm

jleemero wrote:Nice failed quote thar.
yeah. I know. i changed it quick so the paparazzi wouldn't see. :wink:
We.herd.you.liek.over.9000.so.we.put.an.all.your.base.are.belong.to.us.in.yo.car.so.you.can.belong.to.shoop.da.whoop............. while you drive. withabaseballbat

jleemero

Post by jleemero » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:50 pm

lazer_174300 wrote:
jleemero wrote:Nice failed quote thar.
yeah. I know. i changed it quick so the paparazzi wouldn't see. :wink:

It's a shame Afro didn't hit up page 7.

SonyPortableizer
Portablizer

Post by SonyPortableizer » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:51 pm

My username means Like to mod PS2/PS1 stuff, as well as portableize them.
Crazy right? :lol:

AfroLH

Post by AfroLH » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:53 pm

SonyPortableizer wrote:My username means Like to mod PS2/PS1 stuff, as well as portableize them.
Crazy right? :lol:
Woah,

That just blew my mind :lol:

AfroLH

Post by AfroLH » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:55 pm

Oh yeah and Page 6:

Viewing profile - Little Angels Hentai
Viewing profile :: jleemero. Avatar, All about jleemero. One-post Leecher ... Find all posts by jleemero. Most Active in: Pictures: Little Angels ...

Erlex
Steam ID:Pelican417

Post by Erlex » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:55 pm

My friends and I had this thing where we would replace the first letter of words with "er" when we talked (to just be funny and goofy I guess don't ask :roll: ). My name being Alex, turned into Erlex. It stuck.

jleemero

Post by jleemero » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:56 pm

AfroLH wrote:Oh yeah and Page 6:

Viewing profile - Little Angels Hentai
Viewing profile :: jleemero. Avatar, All about jleemero. One-post Leecher ... Find all posts by jleemero. Most Active in: Pictures: Little Angels ...
That's the one.

But it's on Page 7 for me :P

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:17 pm

It all goes back to TFC. I named myself After Shock. I believe it was a name of a song I liked or something(I was in 7th grade). Then, I met this guy who was named DarkSlayer.. Don't know why his name was that, but I became friends with him as we ent modded and stuff. Eventually, I decided to change my name to ShockSlayer, as part of a clan type thing. It was fun for awhile, but then I lost contact with him. :( Ever since I have bore this name in hopes of one day re-uniting with him. I have basically created a character out of it, too.

True story.

SS
http://twitter.com/ShockSlayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:30 pm

v - first letter of my first name
skid - first four letters of my last name

I go by "vskid3" now (I thought of it after I registered here), because I'm the third (as in names getting passed on, junior/second, third, etc). The only other vskid I've found was an account of my dad's on a Ford forum, but he doesn't use that name anymore.

AfroLH

Post by AfroLH » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:31 pm

ShockSlayer wrote:It all goes back to TFC. I named myself After Shock. I believe it was a name of a song I liked or something(I was in 7th grade). Then, I met this guy who was named DarkSlayer.. Don't know why his name was that, but I became friends with him as we ent modded and stuff. Eventually, I decided to change my name to ShockSlayer, as part of a clan type thing. It was fun for awhile, but then I lost contact with him. :( Ever since I have bore this name in hopes of one day re-uniting with him. I have basically created a character out of it, too.

True story.

SS
Pretty sweet.

sgtpepper

Post by sgtpepper » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:32 pm

We've definitely had one of these threads before, but I don't really recall how long ago... Jeez I've been here awhile

Well I like the Beatles... and Sgt. Pepper sounded kinda cool at the time... yeah :P
 My iBook's modded logo!
Jobs vs Gates Google Fight!

Metallica Man X
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Metallica Man X » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:57 pm

My username came from a short comic series I scribbled on the backsides and somtimes frontsides of my homework back when I was in school...it featured the various characters from the Mega Man X Series, playing heavy metal musical instruments in a heavy metal robot band. I initially used it for my username on a card game site called 'Deck-Zone" (the site has long since vanished)....and I've had the same username for pretty much every single message board I've ever been on since. Darn..now that I think abou it...i've had the same username for everything for right around 7 years now, lol.
The answer to 1984 is 1776!
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:07 pm

My name: Drue Nelson
My name backwards: Eurd Noslen
Noslen sounded pretty gay to me, so I just took Eurd and tacked on my first name for good measure.

Some dick took eurddrue@hotmail.com, so now I'm eurd_drue@hotmail.com I have emailed him before, but he won't respond. Other than that, I haven't found my name anywhere but here :mrgreen:
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts