What does your Username mean?

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

nevermind1534
Steam ID:nevermind1534
Re: What does your Username mean?

Post by nevermind1534 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:10 pm

eurddrue wrote:Some dick took eurddrue@hotmail.com, so now I'm eurd_drue@hotmail.com I have emailed him before, but he won't respond. Other than that, I haven't found my name anywhere but here :mrgreen:
Just use Gmail
Kyo wrote:"does anyone here know how to fly a plane?"

"STAND BACK EVERYBODY, I HAVE A FAKE ID"

Turknatr12
360 GamerTag:turknatr
Location:Richland Center, Wisconsin, USA, North America, Earth

Post by Turknatr12 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:18 pm

1.My last name is "Turk", and in sports, my comrades call the the, TURKENATOR, but that looks homosexual. So that is where turknatr comes from, but I accidentally made an account here earlier in my life, named turknatr, so I added on a 12 because that is the year I graduate "2012".

2. I'm awesome
"Look at you, flying through the air majestically, like an eagle piloting a blimp."
http://www.youtube.com/user/RMSJaggers?feature=guide" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Taiben

Post by Taiben » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:19 pm

My RL name is Benati. When I was little a friend whose got a talent for writing (not me duh) switched the letters around and based a character in a book off me. If it ever gets published I still be the very first fan of that character.
copulate all you goddamn smartasses.

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:40 pm

I don't know.

jjhammerstein

Post by jjhammerstein » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:41 pm

bicostp wrote:I don't know.
'bmvyasu459M{)(%:H90ynaep49yym ;m;oie5unbp95uyn 9ffffffff
GET FREE WOW GOLD SEX VISIT MODRETRO

DJ711
Location:Deep in the garage trying so very hard not to fry my N64. Oh! Also NY

Post by DJ711 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:44 pm

Taiben wrote:My RL name is Benati. When I was little a friend whose got a talent for writing (not me duh) switched the letters around and based a character in a book off me. If it ever gets published I still be the very first fan of that character.
That's a pretty cool story. As a writer myself I've never thought of that. What kind of stories does he write?
I haven't been here in awhile, and looking back it's one of the worst ideas I ever had. I'm back and I'll be here for awhile, I was quite active 1 year ago and I hope to become that again.

Twilight Wolf
PSN Username:MySegaSaturn

Post by Twilight Wolf » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:49 pm

I like "Twilight Princess" a lot, and I thought Link's wolf form was awesome. When I registered on a Zelda fan forum, I chose "Twilight Wolf" because it reflected my liking for the game and Link's wolf form. I grew quite attached to the name, so I decided to use it here as well.
Tchay wrote:
samjc3 wrote:Fire. Youve probably heard of it?
No he's from Canada.

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:52 pm

I bet you could find a really cool avatar to match, even cooler than the one you have now.

SS
http://twitter.com/ShockSlayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DJ711

Post by DJ711 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:53 pm

I figured that out within 3 minutes of seeing your avatar. I still remeber your introductory thread...Great now I feel old :lol:
I haven't been here in awhile, and looking back it's one of the worst ideas I ever had. I'm back and I'll be here for awhile, I was quite active 1 year ago and I hope to become that again.

Twilight Wolf

Post by Twilight Wolf » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:02 pm

ShockSlayer wrote:I bet you could find a really cool avatar to match, even cooler than the one you have now.

SS
That was actually the best picture I could find of him, no joke. Seems there are very few of them on the internet, heaven knows why... Of course, I've grown attached to the avatar, too. It's become my trademark, basically.
DJ711 wrote:I figured that out within 3 minutes of seeing your avatar. I still remeber your introductory thread...Great now I feel old :lol:
You shouldn't feel that old; it was only three months ago, after all!
Tchay wrote:
No he's from Canada.

DJ711

Post by DJ711 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:05 pm

I'm also wondering how you have 400 more posts than me. Am I really that inactive?

limpport

Post by limpport » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:09 pm

I started out using "Limpfish" as my user name on Runescape in 7th grade (now a senior). I found that limpfish kept on being taken over and over and over (enough rage to make 4chan blush). So when I joined the forums, I made "limpfish portibles" into limpport. And it's stuck ever since.

REQUEST: Just because this thread has started doesn't mean that people should go make accounts elsewhere with other peoples names. Play fair :wink:
DJ711 wrote:I'm also wondering how you have 400 more posts than me. Am I really that inactive?
It's like the Senior Member rank. You become a Senior Member by post count (1500?), not by how long you've actually been on the forums.
Last edited by limpport on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:10 pm

Twilight Wolf wrote:
That was actually the best picture I could find of him, no joke. Seems there are very few of them on the internet, heaven knows why...
I bet if you google search "Wolf link midna pairing hentai", you will get a lot of pictures. :wink:

... :lol:

Excellent

DJ711

Post by DJ711 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:13 pm

palmertech wrote:
Twilight Wolf wrote:
That was actually the best picture I could find of him, no joke. Seems there are very few of them on the internet, heaven knows why...
I bet if you google search "Wolf link midna pairing hentai", you will get a lot of pictures. :wink:

Yes you will and that is because they're are a lot of crazy Zelda fans. My friend used to make jokes all the time about Midna and Link.

Twilight Wolf

Post by Twilight Wolf » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:14 pm

palmertech wrote:
Twilight Wolf wrote:

I'd imagine so, but I doubt any would be appropriate for 90% of the internet...
Tchay wrote:
No he's from Canada.