Pet Peeves!

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

AfroLH
Re: Pet Peeves!

Post by AfroLH » Sun May 17, 2009 8:04 pm

This:

Me: Hey Dad! I was thinking about buying [Insert Something]
Dad: Are you sure, because [Insert 50 reasons here]
M: Oh, ok.

(A week later after doing some research and finding an alternative.)

M: Hey Dad! I think instead of [1st Thing] Im gonna buy [2nd Thing].
D: WHY ARE YOU SO INDECISIVE!!!

So basically he shot me down and then tells me I shouldnt have changed my mind.
:/

metalcookie

Post by metalcookie » Mon May 18, 2009 1:17 pm

i hate workers at home depot. most(not all) have no idea what their doing and when i needed a hole saw for a little project, we asked a worker and he never heard of it. after 3 hours of looking we found one. now i only go to lowes.
Citizen Kane

XCVG

Post by XCVG » Mon May 18, 2009 2:43 pm

metalcookie wrote:i hate workers at home depot. most(not all) have no idea what their doing and when i needed a hole saw for a little project, we asked a worker and he never heard of it. after 3 hours of looking we found one. now i only go to lowes.
Pretty much all home depots are like that, even OUR home depots.

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Mon May 18, 2009 3:35 pm

metalcookie wrote:i hate workers at home depot. most(not all) have no idea what their doing and when i needed a hole saw for a little project, we asked a worker and he never heard of it. after 3 hours of looking we found one. now i only go to lowes.
Wait, did you seriously spend 3 hours looking for a hole saw? You could probably walk and look at every aisle in the store in an hour, and they also have sections for different things (so you just check the drill section). If it really took you 3 hours, then I know of someone else that doesn't know what they're doing. :wink:

I hate the workers at my post office. Pretty much think of someone with crappy social skills and no brains, a couple of the workers (I guess you'd call them the cashiers) are a step below that. Its not even that they're new, the ones I'm thinking of have worked there at least 6 months. I'm never going back to that one, I'll drive a few more miles to another one, no way that one can be as crappy.

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Mon May 18, 2009 3:56 pm

I hate the "Don't use gay as stupid ads" They have the stupidest plots, and they aren't going to change any minds. They're just so gay. I'll dislike gays if I want, and a stupid ad that's taking money that could be put to better use somewhere is trying to change my opinion.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

metalcookie

Post by metalcookie » Mon May 18, 2009 4:56 pm

i hate it when some ass posts comments on videos that are awesome and claim they are fake, just because they can't do that.
Citizen Kane

ßeta

Post by ßeta » Mon May 18, 2009 5:18 pm

I hate all youtube commenters in general. :lol:

XCVG

Post by XCVG » Mon May 18, 2009 6:27 pm

ßeta wrote:I hate all youtube commenters in general. :lol:
I like youtube commenters. Sure they're incredibly stupid, but it's so funny to read.

jjhammerstein

Post by jjhammerstein » Mon May 18, 2009 6:29 pm

XCVG wrote:
I like youtube commenters. Sure they're incredibly stupid, but it's so funny to read.
I guess it's like going to the zoo. I'm not that much of a sadist though.
GET FREE WOW GOLD SEX VISIT MODRETRO

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Mon May 18, 2009 6:31 pm

I'm going to have to differ with you Mr. Beta. See, it is so incredibly easy to start a flame war with them, that I actually love them all. I win flame wars usually, and then I get a confidence boost! :lol: I'm sorry if I offened you.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

XCVG

Post by XCVG » Mon May 18, 2009 6:32 pm

eurddrue wrote:
I'm going to have to differ with you Mr. Beta. See, it is so incredibly easy to start a flame war with them, that I actually love them all. I win flame wars usually, and then I get a confidence boost! :lol: I'm sorry if I offened you.
I try to stay out of flame wars. Usually I end up running outside screaming and on fire.

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Mon May 18, 2009 6:53 pm

Hey, kids! Tired of seeing "FIRST!!!", "OMG FAKE!!1", and "STFU NUB!11!!oneoneone" all over the comments on YouTube? Then get YouTube Comment Snob and wave goodbye to the idiots forever!

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7115" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Side effects may include excessive snobbery and blocking of comments written in foreign languages.)

metalcookie

Post by metalcookie » Mon May 18, 2009 8:35 pm

i hate magicians. they never tell you how they do their tricks :cry:
i actually like magicians.
i hate low budget commercials and science videos. they use cheap effects, cheesy music, and poor actors
Citizen Kane

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Mon May 18, 2009 11:28 pm

I hate how no matter how hard I've tried over the last few days, I can't find any evidence of pandas being angry. Ever.
Hey, sup?

Twilight Wolf
PSN Username:MySegaSaturn

Post by Twilight Wolf » Tue May 19, 2009 12:34 am

bicostp wrote:Hey, kids! Tired of seeing "FIRST!!!", "OMG FAKE!!1", and "STFU NUB!11!!oneoneone" all over the comments on YouTube? Then get YouTube Comment Snob and wave goodbye to the idiots forever!

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7115" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Side effects may include excessive snobbery and blocking of comments written in foreign languages.)
Damn, that looks awesome, and it could come in so handy. Too bad there's not a version of it for Opera...
Tchay wrote:
samjc3 wrote:Fire. Youve probably heard of it?
No he's from Canada.