Come rant here! :D

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

palmertech
Re: Come rant here! :D

Post by palmertech » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Exactly. If you could care less, it implies you cared at least a little to start with. :lol:

Excellent

asdfjkl;

Post by asdfjkl; » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:28 pm

:lol: I was trying to appologize for being a dick, give me a break :P
67 pages of members with posts 0.0
I'm still in my busyiest time of the year may not be active ;) I'm back

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:19 pm

not trying to start a political flame war here, but i have to say this. it absolutely pisses me off, that when people hear that i dont like obama, the first thing out of their mouth is almost always "is it because he is black?!". then i explain that its because i dont agree with his views, they get all mad at me for having my own opinion.
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

nevermind1534
Steam ID:nevermind1534

Post by nevermind1534 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:27 pm

samjc3 wrote:not trying to start a political flame war here, but i have to say this. it absolutely pisses me off, that when people hear that i dont like obama, the first thing out of their mouth is almost always "is it because he is black?!". then i explain that its because i dont agree with his views, they get all mad at me for having my own opinion.
If you look at the votes by race... I'm not even going to go there.
Kyo wrote:"does anyone here know how to fly a plane?"

"STAND BACK EVERYBODY, I HAVE A FAKE ID"

asdfjkl;

Post by asdfjkl; » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:30 pm

the democrats are the ones making a huge deal that he's black anyway. FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT OF AMERICA Z0mG! Who cares if he's black or white? Isn't that being racist promoting color like that?

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:33 pm

asdfjkl; wrote:the democrats are the ones making a huge deal that he's black anyway. FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT OF AMERICA Z0mG! Who cares if he's black or white? Isn't that being racist promoting color like that?

my thoughts exactly
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

Twilight Wolf
PSN Username:MySegaSaturn

Post by Twilight Wolf » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:47 pm

I agree. Race isn't supposed to be an issue in this country, after all. It makes me seriously wonder if people voted for him not because they agreed with his policies or because they didn't like McCain, but just because he was black...
Tchay wrote:
samjc3 wrote:Fire. Youve probably heard of it?
No he's from Canada.

nevermind1534

Post by nevermind1534 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:10 pm

And the cool/good looking guy.

asdfjkl;

Post by asdfjkl; » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Twilight Wolf wrote:I agree. Race isn't supposed to be an issue in this country, after all. It makes me seriously wonder if people voted for him not because they agreed with his policies or because they didn't like McCain, but just because he was black...
They voted for him to prove that they weren't racist and that they were christian. That is what happened.

Twilight Wolf
PSN Username:MySegaSaturn

Post by Twilight Wolf » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:22 pm

If they were Christian, they wouldn't have voted for Obama; I mean, he's pro-abortion and all that.
Tchay wrote:
samjc3 wrote:Fire. Youve probably heard of it?
No he's from Canada.

Tibia
PSN Username:Tibia1013
Steam ID:Mulder101361

Post by Tibia » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Politics and religion. Ick.
This post brought to you by David Duchovny's glorious nipples.

grossaffe

Post by grossaffe » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:25 pm

some undoubtedly voted for 'the black man', others voted for the charismatic speaker, others voted for the message of hope, others voted for the platform, others voted for the democrat.

Bottom line, he won. I don't like it, but I wasn't thrilled with McCain either. He's my president and I guess I'll manage.

themadhacker

Post by themadhacker » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Twilight Wolf wrote:If they were Christian, they wouldn't have voted for Obama; I mean, he's pro-abortion and all that.
exacty.

Now here's something I hate. I hate it when people call people with learning disorders retarded. I have this friend who is learning disordered, and he acts about 3 years younger than he actually is. But he is not retarded. Then somebody I know was telling me something, and I was like " No, he (he baing the LD kid) said it was something else". The idiot I was talking to then said "Don't listen to him, hes a retard" I replied telling him that he was just LD, and the kid replied " NO, BILL, YOUR'E AN IDIOT, THAT KID"S A RETARDED #ASTARD!!!"

I cant stand people like that. Maybe THEY are the ones with mental problems because they cant grasp the fact that not everybody with a mental disorder is retarded. Plus they are the type of people who make fun of mentally retarded people, which I honestly think is one of the lowest things you can do. I know some mentally retarded people, and they are the nicest people you will ever meet. Why should people make fun of that?
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/

nevermind1534

Post by nevermind1534 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:54 pm

themadhacker wrote:
Twilight Wolf wrote:If they were Christian, they wouldn't have voted for Obama; I mean, he's pro-abortion and all that.
exacty.

Now here's something I hate. I hate it when people call people with learning disorders retarded. I have this friend who is learning disordered, and he acts about 3 years younger than he actually is. But he is not retarded. Then somebody I know was telling me something, and I was like " No, he (he baing the LD kid) said it was something else". The idiot I was talking to then said "Don't listen to him, hes a retard" I replied telling him that he was just LD, and the kid replied " NO, BILL, YOUR'E AN IDIOT, THAT KID"S A RETARDED #ASTARD!!!"

I cant stand people like that. Maybe THEY are the ones with mental problems because they cant grasp the fact that not everybody with a mental disorder is retarded. Plus they are the type of people who make fun of mentally retarded people, which I honestly think is one of the lowest things you can do. I know some mentally retarded people, and they are the nicest people you will ever meet. Why should people make fun of that?
Pretty much everybody that I know of who does that has mental problems in some way or...smoke a lot of________ (fill in the blank).

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Skyone wrote:3. No politics or religious talk. Past threads have proven the majority of benheck.com too immature to maintain a calm conversation about controversial issues and debates of religion and politics. Said topics constantly conclude with several hurt feelings, and a lock. Do not force or suggest your views and ideas upon others, this is not the place for it.