Cennar

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

legoboy
Location:some utterly insignificant little blue-green planet far out in the western arm of the galaxy

Post by legoboy » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:10 pm

*un-lurk* Ahoy *re-lurk*

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer
PSN Username:Lythinca
Steam ID:scythe_king

Post by HotDog-Cart » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:21 pm

What happened cennar? Why did your face get like that?

cennar

Post by cennar » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:27 pm

khaag wrote:
cennar wrote: Image
That there is a prime example as to, while some drugs in moderation are okay, too many drugs are bad.

Glad you've put yourself on the right track now, Cennar. At least that's what I gathered from that giant block of anxiety-inducing text.
wasnt the drugs. it was my methods. I know now it was me. I've done loads of stuff like that and have come home fine. I learned and had seene a lot of cool things. Cant do it all the time like you would like too. and you cant over work your self. thats actualy a bigger problem for me. And I stucked at a lot of jobs Ive had because What the copulate am I not doing studying. so I can be copulate up I just have to have direction. Education or some thing bigger than me so I can get that out better. the morning after the trip I was sober got on a bike I just bought and rode it in to town. some wares i hit the dirt. there is a pin in my nose and a steel plate under my eye and near my lip. it was fun... I was on morphine over my birthday. I was good to go that week end. fun stuff. I went out and droped acid and did some video sync thing for my friends. they loved it, we packed up and walked home my buddy got a ride and I walked the trail alone wondering around for a wile there where a lot of graphic and personal thoughts happening because now when I'm on drugs I can feel every piece in my face. I would have to face in the cocky manner I came in with that this was here to stay. I got to my apartment and broke down my room mates brought me down to the water and I told them we had to talk about this. Chris was still high from before so we chilled I got every thing out. there where some really messed moments and things I had to feel to figure out whats next for me. yeah some heavy times but I never looked away from my self.

I'm good now though. its always good to have fun storys to tell.
Last edited by cennar on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jjhammerstein

Post by jjhammerstein » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:31 pm

So, you fell off your bike and screwed up your face?
GET FREE WOW GOLD SEX VISIT MODRETRO

cennar

Post by cennar » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:41 pm

jjhammerstein wrote:So, you fell off your bike and screwed up your face?
and made so many brownies afterwards I was giving them out to every one. and I got back on the bike I still go out and cilmb buildings when i can. I've been hanging out with like taggers and all kinds of wild and copulate up people. I spent Christmas with a friends famley who are all like professors and game designers and teachers historians and stuff my buddy cedric has been in an educated family. I've been like a random ass runaway pothead punk kid for ever. yep copulate busy year for me. I cant wait to get out of Victoria. but I cant wait to come back, there are so many cool people here. but I get all cought up with being a bored poor little crap most of the time.

Klefmung

Post by Klefmung » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:56 pm

khaag wrote:I do. You're the MMA guy, no?

Man, this is like an ancient member reunion!
Wow, I was known for MMA? Weird... >_> I guess I wasn't known for my mods since I didn't have a digital camera in those days... well, yea, I am the mma guy, and still doing it. my hair is much longer though.
gannon wrote:hmm... *ponders about power abuse* :P
benheck wrote:Wow, guess I should have searched my own forums! Oh wait, I don't have to since the rules don't apply to me ;)

khaag

Post by khaag » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:14 pm

Your hair was already pretty long back then IIRC... I only think of you as the MMA guy because you posted a picture of you somewhere placing second or something.
[url=http://thekevbot.com]Portfolio[/url]
[url=http://twitter.com/thekevbot]Twitter[/url]
[url=http://blog.thekevbot.com]Blog[/url]

ganonbanned

Post by ganonbanned » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:41 am

khaag wrote:Is this the real Cennar or the robot Cennar?

For those of you who came after the time of Cennar, just do a search for posts made by him. ;) He's probably our MOST infamous member, and he's from Victoria, British Columbia no less. (The greatest province in all of the great land that is Canada.)

I wouldn't say he's the most infamous member, thats retromaster. He probably is up there though, and he's the most intriguing.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:51 pm

dude cennar i still have that sony watchman you gave me like 3 years ago! :lol: as far as i know it still works too lol

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:22 pm

khaag wrote:retromaster
who is he? well, what does his avatar look like? I remember klefmung because of his odd avatar, that is how I remember most old members, like that one dude with the dancing guy in the the white suit. People like jackfrost22 were memoriable because of their title, Sir-posts-a lot, niblet64, and for some reason I remember people like twisted wort hog and tobydawg(and n64 ape) from lurking in the n64 forum.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:13 pm

1) You're a creeper. That goes for all of you who are really new and act like you know everyone. It's extremely creepy.

2) "Where did Nos go?" has never actually been answered yet.

3) Retromaster is a spammer/troll. Search for posts by him. You'll notice every other post is him, and often (read: never) contributes.

4) I found this http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php ... highlight=

Time for round two, one year too late?
Hey, sup?

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:22 pm

Kurt_ wrote: 4) I found this http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php ... highlight=

Time for round two, one year too late?
I am in.

Excellent

cennar

Post by cennar » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:38 pm

that RF unit was a female of the dog species to get in, but it tested all my handhelds. till I got the hipgears. Then I really wanted to make a projector. Made two I think ones in an evidence locker some wares in colwood.

Jackfrost is gone NOS too? I'm so OLD!!! just like that trip i had when I was turning twenty. Then the come ups started and I could read my friends mind for the rest of the night. If you ever do that on any thing keep it to your self. Apparently LSD mescaline and other wonders has that effect. its not some thing you believe till your doing it. luckily Aidan was just as gone doing the same thing to me.

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:07 pm

Kurt_ wrote:1) You're a creeper. That goes for all of you who are really new and act like you know everyone. It's extremely creepy.
:cry: awww, do you really mean it? I haven't lurked for that long, I've just read the posts back that far and I know what most of the people's personalities are

P.S. I started lurking in May 2008
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

Twilight Wolf
PSN Username:MySegaSaturn

Post by Twilight Wolf » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:09 pm

At least you haven't been lurking since early 2006 like me.
Tchay wrote:
samjc3 wrote:Fire. Youve probably heard of it?
No he's from Canada.