xboxlaptop.tk legit? EDIT: answer = NO!

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Electric Rain
PSN Username:Denki_no_Ame

Post by Electric Rain » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:30 pm

Heh... yeah, you're probably right. I was going to tell you to ask him something technical that he would only know the answer to if he truly knew WTF he was talking about. :lol:

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:02 pm

It's his real number, I guaranty it. :lol:

He wants a few quick hundred, and is trying to get the trust thing going. If he gives out a wrong number, he doesn't get the trust thing, thus doesn't get the money.
Hey, sup?

SonyPortableizer
Portablizer

Post by SonyPortableizer » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:03 pm

Hey wait a second guys.He could have bought one of bens(One of the legendary 3)and tried to resell it

confuserized

Post by confuserized » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:12 pm

If he really bought one of the Big 3 he would actually show some pics instead of blowing up.

SonyPortableizer
Portablizer

Post by SonyPortableizer » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:14 pm

It was a joke

confuserized

Post by confuserized » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:30 pm

i knew that :P

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer
PSN Username:Lythinca
Steam ID:scythe_king

Post by HotDog-Cart » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:54 pm

I have a voice mask and a untraceable voip program. I'll give him a call.

EDIT: He's getting all mad and saying his freind created the website.

He started to flip out on me and such. I posed to be a Los Angelas Scam Buster Detective named Detective. Robinson. (Doing this isnt illegal, as there is no Scam Buster company and no detectives. Also, I denied being a Police Officer, and admitted to being a 3rd Party Agency Detective. Thus not a law enforcer, but a "Deadbeat Business" detective.)

He said that the website was put up just until he could afford a .com website, and he said that he CALLED Benjamin and asked him and Ben denied him the right to use the pictures. He said that his freind runs the website and is using his name. (He didnt give me a real name, or email, for this "friend".)

He kept changing his story from "Its not my website, its not my youtube" to "Its a temporary website".

The best part is, is that he doesnt know the difference between a detective and a lawyer. So he asked me "Are you a lawyer" and I said, Yes I am. He never asked me whos lawyer I was, either.

xD

He said that the website will be taken down tomorrow, and then he will make a new .com website (Or update the .tk website) with his own pictures when he gets some. He also said he will delete all the photos off the website that are NOT his.[/b]
Last edited by HotDog-Cart on Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aguiluz

Post by Aguiluz » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:35 pm

HotDog-Cart wrote:EDIT: He's getting all mad and saying his freind created the website.

He started to flip out on me and such. I posed to be a Los Angelas Scam Buster Detective named Detective. Robinson. (Doing this isnt illegal, as there is no Scam Buster company and no detectives. Also, I denied being a Police Officer, and admitted to being a 3rd Party Agency Detective. Thus not a law enforcer, but a "Deadbeat Business" detective.)

He said that the website was put up just until he could afford a .com website, and he said that he CALLED Benjamin and asked him and Ben denied him the right to use the pictures. He said that his freind runs the website and is using his name. (He didnt give me a real name, or email, for this "friend".)

He kept changing his story from "Its not my website, its not my youtube" to "Its a temporary website".

He said that the website will be taken down tomorrow, and then he will make a new .com website (Or update the .tk website) with his own pictures when he gets some. He also said he will delete all the photos off the website that are NOT his.[/b]
Whoosah.... :shock:
Last edited by Aguiluz on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:44 pm

Oh come on, we could have thought this through a little better!
Hey, sup?

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer
PSN Username:Lythinca
Steam ID:scythe_king

Post by HotDog-Cart » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:06 pm

The best thing was, is that he failed to understand the difference between a Detective and a Lawyer. So, he kept asking me "Are you a lawyer" so I said "Yes, I am". He than believed that. So therefor, I'm now some fake lawyer that he didnt even ask the name of. Awesome!

Electric Rain

Post by Electric Rain » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:02 pm

I wonder if he's ever gonna see this thread... I'd pay to see the look on his face if he does... :lol:

Aguiluz

Post by Aguiluz » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:17 pm

Electric Rain wrote:I wonder if he's ever gonna see this thread... I'd pay to see the look on his face if he does... :lol:
Let's hope not. :wink:

Aguiluz

Post by Aguiluz » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:15 pm

Nov 13 (2 days ago)

First of all an email cant have a tone of voice, and im sorry im just hipped up, i thought you were wasting my time with a name like Doppelgangergang A. Draconius, i thought it was a made up email
Just opened my box today.

Felino

Post by Felino » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:22 pm

:lol:

I return from a break of some time, to read this thread.

I can't stop laughing, honestly.

This is utter gold.
Charlie wrote:I always wanted to try wall flips, but I'm too attached to my neck.

Electric Rain

Post by Electric Rain » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:52 pm

Now act like you're offended for having your "name" made fun of. :lol: