RIP Bernie Mac

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

khaag
RIP Bernie Mac

Post by khaag » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:17 pm

[url=http://thekevbot.com]Portfolio[/url]
[url=http://twitter.com/thekevbot]Twitter[/url]
[url=http://blog.thekevbot.com]Blog[/url]

5M05H13

Post by 5M05H13 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:58 pm

yes RIP Bernie Mac, he was a great guy and an excellent comedian.
My PCs Specs:
AMD 4800+ (2.5Ghz Dual Core)
2GB RAM (2x1GB)
NVIDIA GeForce 9500GT (512MB)
320GB of Storage (1x160GB. 2x80GB)
LG DVD Burner
860W PSU
LG 19" Widescreen DVI and VGA LCD Monitor (1440x900)
Logitech X530 5.1 Sound System

ganonbanned

Post by ganonbanned » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:35 pm

And now...Isaac hayes, the beloved chef. Damn, whats happening to the black actors?

Harshboy
Portablizer

Post by Harshboy » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:31 pm

RIP. I actually saw him in a movie on TV recently, I don't recall which one though.

EDIT: It was Mr. 3000.
Last edited by Harshboy on Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Electric Rain
PSN Username:Denki_no_Ame

Post by Electric Rain » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:03 pm

I was wondering if this would make it into these forums... I wasn't sure if our kind of people appreciated him... if you know what I mean...

Personally, I thought he was hilarious. His death is even more depressing than Steve Irwin's was. :( I actually used to watch his show religiously, even though many people didn't think it was that good.

I, too, find it strange that both Bernie Mac and Isaac Hayes died within a day of each other... how depressing... :?

Pass

Post by Pass » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:30 am

Celebrity deaths come in 3's. It's strange but it's usually accurate.

Negative_Creep

Post by Negative_Creep » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:52 am

Electric Rain wrote:I, too, find it strange that both Bernie Mac and Isaac Hayes died within a day of each other... how depressing... :?
Especially considering that they both starring in a movie called Soul Men due out in November with Samuel L. Jackson

Electric Rain

Post by Electric Rain » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:44 pm

Huh... okay, if Samuel L. Jackson dies now, I'll be blaming you. Image

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:09 pm

Electric Rain wrote:His death is even more depressing than Steve Irwin's was. :(
I wouldn't go that far. It's sad, yes, but I remember this really empty feeling after my dad told me Steve Irwin died. I was addicted to his documentaries and The Croc Hunter as a kid.

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:43 am

I never thought he was that funny and I thought his show kinda sucked, but none the less its sad.

Electric Rain

Post by Electric Rain » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:05 pm

The show... no, it wasn't great, actually. But, my step-father is black and thought he was hilarious, so I would always watch it with him. I liked him outside of the show, though. Like I said, I had a feeling many people here wouldn't appreciated his comedy, which is why I was surprised this thread even made it here. I mean, honestly, not to be raciest, but how many of us are NOT geeky white teenagers who think Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Monty Python and the Holy Grail are two of the greatest movie's of all time? Image

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:23 pm

Electric Rain wrote:The show... no, it wasn't great, actually. But, my step-father is black and thought he was hilarious, so I would always watch it with him. I liked him outside of the show, though. Like I said, I had a feeling many people here wouldn't appreciated his comedy, which is why I was surprised this thread even made it here. I mean, honestly, not to be raciest, but how many of us are NOT geeky white teenagers who think Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Monty Python and the Holy Grail are two of the greatest movie's of all time? Image
I seriously have never heard of Bill and Ted's excellent Adventure, what is it?

Electric Rain

Post by Electric Rain » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:32 pm

gamemasterAS wrote:
Electric Rain wrote:The show... no, it wasn't great, actually. But, my step-father is black and thought he was hilarious, so I would always watch it with him. I liked him outside of the show, though. Like I said, I had a feeling many people here wouldn't appreciated his comedy, which is why I was surprised this thread even made it here. I mean, honestly, not to be raciest, but how many of us are NOT geeky white teenagers who think Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Monty Python and the Holy Grail are two of the greatest movie's of all time? Image
I seriously have never heard of Bill and Ted's excellent Adventure, what is it?
:shock: Unjust world! :lol: Just Wiki or IMDB it... it's awesome and you need to see it. :wink: But, this isn't the right place to rant about it...

Turknatr12
360 GamerTag:turknatr
Location:Richland Center, Wisconsin, USA, North America, Earth

Post by Turknatr12 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:08 pm

Be excelent to each other!
"Look at you, flying through the air majestically, like an eagle piloting a blimp."
http://www.youtube.com/user/RMSJaggers?feature=guide" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Negative_Creep

Post by Negative_Creep » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:52 am

Electric Rain wrote:I mean, honestly, not to be raciest, but how many of us are NOT geeky white teenagers who think Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Monty Python and the Holy Grail are two of the greatest movie's of all time? Image
I'm not a geek, i'm just an average guy who just likes electronics and games, and my favourite movie of all time is Blade Runner :)