How did you find BenHeck Forums?

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator: Moderators

Bass Creator

Post by Bass Creator » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:19 pm

because of xbox 360 portable
Reddit

Squintus
Steam ID: tehsquint

Post by Squintus » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:04 am

lifeisbetterwithketchup is a real-life friend and got me hooked on the podcasts.

minkster

Post by minkster » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:52 am

bacteria wrote:Someone mentioned this forum when I was on the GP2x forum ages ago, so I had a look here and not looked back since!
that would be I!

I remember starting up a forum and I posted a picture of my long dead NESp (named minktendo). I remember you had the same username when you joined the benheck forums.
Minktendo-Dead
Next portable: who knows ;)

ghosstt

Post by ghosstt » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:58 pm

Arrow--> wrote:themadhacker showed me this site
(my story is the shortest)
Engadget.

Shortest one yet. :lol:

eurddrue
Location: I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:49 pm

Triton wrote:
Still do, you're a fine example of the type of human scum that causes everything that's wrong with the world Mr. Green . The other mods are relatively cool though. I haven't been here in a long time (long enough to forget my password) but extreme boredom made me pop in today.
your names an oxymoron :lol: :P
daguuy was evil? what is his story?
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

Neildo_64
Portablizer

Post by Neildo_64 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:55 pm

daguuy's evil twin wrote:
CronoTriggerfan wrote:I kid, SS, I kid. No clue who that Xiro dude was, but on the rest, I agree. Daguuy hated me! :lol: Then again, he thought all mods were Nazis, so whatever.
Still do, you're a fine example of the type of human scum that causes everything that's wrong with the world :mrgreen: . The other mods are relatively cool though. I haven't been here in a long time (long enough to forget my password) but extreme boredom made me pop in today.
Wow, daguuy is here. It has been quite a while since I've seen that. Ahh...the good old days -before having 6446 users and n00bs everywhere (not that I have a n00b problem, there just seems to be a lot that never really do anything besides be n00bish). A long time ago, back in 2003 or 2004 sometime I designed a portable N64 thinking I was probably the first, or at least one of the first. I found this site (well, it was quite different back then - this was before his book and everything) while looking for any other similar projects. I was a lurker for over a year before I finally became a member. for at least 3 hours everyday(not kidding), I was on the forums, just reading. You can learn a lot just browsing. I have been active here since then making me one of the long time members of the forums (since ~beginning of 2005).
Current projects:
Ultimate N64 Guide
N64 Portable (x2)
NES Portable

Metallica Man X
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Metallica Man X » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:08 pm

Was reading popular science....saw an article in there about ben's portables, saw a link to the site, and that's how I got here!
The answer to 1984 is 1776!
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

ian2120

Post by ian2120 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:24 pm

Think I saw the N64 portable on Google images a loong time ago, but after his How 2.0 in Pop Sci, I really look into his work. Have been following this stuff since May.
We Didn't Start The Fire! Watch!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5pjoRZNzC0
Andrew wrote:{I was so happy} I was singing in my head!
me wrote:What song?
Andrew wrote:All of them

sgtpepper

Post by sgtpepper » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:36 pm

I lurked for quite awhile before joining, I'm pretty sure I saw a picture of Ben's first PSp somewhere and went searching for more info and landed here. It was rather easy to find at the time, because the official PSP was barely even a rumor at that point :P
 My iBook's modded logo!
Jobs vs Gates Google Fight!