Guitar Hero

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

cowsgoquack101
Steam ID:cowsgoquack101

Post by cowsgoquack101 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:02 am

I own 2 and 3. I'd say I prefer the songs in 2 over 3; it just has too many metal songs, not enough classic rock or just rock.

But in my OPINION, I don't really like it anymore. I just get really bored with it. It's fun to play with a friend/girlfriend once in a while, but if you just sit there and play it all of the time and the same song over and over again you need to do something more constructive.

Negative_Creep

Post by Negative_Creep » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:15 am

Yeah the setlist in Guitar Hero 2 is pretty terrible sadly. GH3 had a much better setlist

wallydawg

Post by wallydawg » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:31 pm

Negative_Creep wrote:
DK wrote:
Dr. KillGood wrote:I don't play because guitar hero is a overrated button mashing/timeing game for rednecks.
Give me a proper guitar anyday. More fun and actually useful (unless you enter a Guitar Hero contest :roll: )
I'd rather shoot a real terrorist than play COD4.
I'd rather punch a real rapper in the face than play Def Jam
I'd rather hijack a real car than play GTA4.

Games are for fun. Guitar Hero is for fun.

I used to play III on 360, a lot of fun, still waiting for Rock Band to hit PS3 and I might pick it up.

I know you were being facetious but that one you should actually go do haha

Negative_Creep

Post by Negative_Creep » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:07 pm

wallydawg wrote:I know you were being facetious but that one you should actually go do haha
Hahah I actually like rap music

demonofaj
Portablizer Extraordinaire
PSN Username:ajsen1gma
Steam ID:demonofaj

Post by demonofaj » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:03 pm

Ahh, I remember being introduced to Guitar Hero 2 at a party once. I was hooked and bought it for my 360 a couple months later when it came out (right on launch day =P). I was HOOKED, and I eventually got to expert right as Guitar Hero 3 came out. I don't know if anyone notices, but there was like a...change. Guitar Hero videos on You tube used to be like so and so, for a group of those who like it, but after 3, z0mg, like every other comment, "LOL I CAN SO DO THAT ON MEDIUM". It gets kinda annoying when everyone thinks their a music aficionado after they heard Living Colour for the first time through Guitar Hero, but that's just some of the people I've been talking to =P. Add me, we can play on XBOX Live, (GT= "Anjan"). Note, I broke the strum bar on my guitar so my suckage may be a bit more :wink:
"Life's a female of the dog species, then you die.."