Chrono Trigger on PS3

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

dragonball345

Post by dragonball345 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:54 pm

Haha, you are probably a loser with no life! I cant believe i fooled you! I cant bileave you thought i was real! Lol Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Funny thing is I know I have more of a life then someone who has to make crap up for personal entertainment, but thats just my opinion. I can also spell. :D

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:34 pm

Do you even have to ask if I'd buy a PS3 for it? :P Though I'd like it better if it also came on 360 (probably not Wii, I wanna see shiny stuff). Thanks for the update, palmertech! :D

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:42 pm

Hey dudes. Listen, every PM, post and thread made by this account in the past week has been written by my sister and her freind. I was away for Easter break, and they thought it was funny to trick everybody. They were sending out all sorts of info about Resurection that may or may not be true. They also sent out insulting PMs to a lot of people, calling them losers, saying they have no lives, ect. Darn, this is going to be one hell of a mess to clean up... :evil: Watch for an apology thread tomorrow. Sorry for the confusion. More datails later. ChronoTriggerFan, I too wish it was coming to 360. Stupid sister, you have one too, dont you? Sounds like they would get along well! :P

Negative_Creep

Post by Negative_Creep » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:04 am

So there isn't actually a new chrono trigger game coming out? Oh well. that series is tired anyway

sammy

Post by sammy » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:02 am

Releasing Chrono Trigger on the PS3 would plain stupid. Not only is the Wii selling 3 times as much in Japan, there's also a lot more people who have a Wii that would be willing to buy Chrono Trigger.

It's just like Final Fantasy 13. They should just release it on all 3 consoles and not just the PS3.

Edit: oh wait nvrmnd didn't see your last post

Electric Rain
PSN Username:Denki_no_Ame

Post by Electric Rain » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:14 pm

sammy wrote:Releasing Chrono Trigger on the PS3 would plain stupid. Not only is the Wii selling 3 times as much in Japan, there's also a lot more people who have a Wii that would be willing to buy Chrono Trigger.

It's just like Final Fantasy 13. They should just release it on all 3 consoles and not just the PS3.

Edit: oh wait nvrmnd didn't see your last post
Yeah... you should have seen all the crap that went on about this before... there were two more "apology" threads made about this, one claiming to be by this guy's mom... It was a pretty elaborate little thing. :roll: All of that stupidness was lost in the server roll-back, though. I suppose something good came of it after all. :lol:

This does need to be re-locked before it goes on much longer, though.

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:54 pm

Well it would be a cold day in hell before Sony lets Crono Trigger on another Console. They even tried to wipe its SNES history by releasing it on PS1 with Animated Cutscenes. I wouldn't mind seeing it on ps3 anyway as I own one now (Irony, I am the poorest one here, and I own the most expensive Next gen console)

teraflop122

Post by teraflop122 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:22 pm

The primary Final Fantasy series has always been about the audio-visual presentation, making the Wii the worst possible choice of the three consoles. Also, the main Final Fantasy series is too complex for most children and soccer moms, making the Wii a poor choice.

No, Square Enix should stick to the PS3.