scratched and scuffed up guitar

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Extreme_Jesus
Location:Old Hampshire, none of that New hampshire stuff....

Post by Extreme_Jesus » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:18 pm

is the bass just one solid colour? if it is find a matching paint, paint it and varnish over. although that may be a little too DIY for you if your looking for a good-as-new finish

i like defects, it gives instruments "character" (and is a good come back to why i dont have expensive things :lol: )

Edutainment

Post by Edutainment » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:59 pm

Just put a sticker over it.

samus
Steam ID:masamus

Post by samus » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:30 am

did you actually read my first post? that's how i got into this situation in the first place.

elementxmaster

Post by elementxmaster » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:36 am

Last edited by elementxmaster on Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

samus
Steam ID:masamus

Post by samus » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:16 am

i like the colour of your bass. Also, if you lived in the uk I would ask you to be in my band. If you are in a band, what kind of music do you play? punk? hardcore punk? Rolling Eyes Go grrrls Very Happy
i wouldn't really care about the scuffs, scratches or any minor damages since they um....I don't know Confused

I'm not much of a gearhead, but you can always go into a music store and ask them to repair the scratches. However, they'll only repair damages to the bridge and other parts instead.

elemX
nope. used to be in jazz band for a number of years in highschool and i still go back and play with them. i was trained in playing the blues. and i've played in a bluegrass band once! (hah) rock isn't hard at all. if i was in the uk, i'd love to be in your band, but i live in iowa. pretty different.

Edutainment

Post by Edutainment » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:41 am

samus wrote:
did you actually read my first post? that's how i got into this situation in the first place.
Oh right. My bad.