What do you do with your hair...?

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Bass Creator

Post by Bass Creator » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:26 pm

Well theres a vid of my hair thats like 3 weeks old http://youtube.com/watch?v=rN5bN4rqW4k
We got REALLY bored. My friend didn't wanna show her face in this vid cus well shes wierd like that.[/url]
Reddit

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:52 pm

When is straight it looks like

And here is what its like when I do nothing

I ussaly wear it a bit longer then the last image. it was a few inches longer then that but I just got it cut for that pic. I grew it out again but I just got it cut again, my parents never let it get much longer then 5 or 6 inches.

daguuy
Portablizer

Post by daguuy » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:59 pm

My hair's big and curly kinda like DK but more messy looking. It looks like MacGyver's hair except longer and curlier.
ImageImage

Dr. KillGood

Post by Dr. KillGood » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:03 pm

I keep mine as short as possible with ought being bald. That way I don't have to comb it! =D

HOORAY LAZINESS!

johnbjuice

Post by johnbjuice » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:08 pm

My hair is...longish...and very straight. Though I curled it once for a play I was in. I looked like a frickin cherub. (10 points to whomever finds the picture of me with curly hair that I put somewhere on this forum!)

- Juice 8)

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:25 pm

Here's me.

Edited away.
Last edited by Kurt_ on Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Electric Rain
PSN Username:Denki_no_Ame

Post by Electric Rain » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:59 pm

@ Kyo: Booorriiing! :P

@dudex77: I thought we agreed to lay this argument between us to rest. Besides, I already said I don't like MOST hentai... none of the (...hmm... for censorship purposes I'll just say) "bad stuff". :lol: Only what's actually natural in the real world as well.

@ Extreme_Jesus: ...That must be a lot of product... well done sir, well done. :lol:

@ Valium: *see "@ Kyo"*

@ Sir Games-A-Lot: I tried a ponytail... I used a rubber band to make it less gay. :lol: But I was only able to make it about 3 inches long, so it looked kinda stupid. A college girl friend (a friend of mine that was a college girl, that is. I'm only 17 now) of mine at that point (haven't seen or talked to her in a while because of my brother... LONG LONG story) told me, "It doesn't work for you, hon." -_- I decided that it didn't work for me after that, and quickly ripped the rubber band out. :lol:

@ samus: Screw what's "popular". Long hair on girls is better 99% of the time, and the longer the better, generally speaking. But, I like anime, too... so take that as you will. ^-^

@ Bass Creator: I kinda like your hair, actually. Didn't realize you were so young either. :? Oh, that song's cool, too. I thought it was O-Zone at first. :lol:

@gamemasterAS: ...That second picture makes you look awesome because of the poor lighting, actually; it makes it look gray. :P ...Wow... just noticed the shirt too. :shock: That actually makes me like you a lot less, but I'm willing to call it even if you're cool with me liking hentai. :lol:

@daguuy: ...MacGyver...?

@Dr. KillGood: *see "@ Valium"* :p

@johnbjuice: Image
What can I buy with 10 points?
I also found this: Image
How many points do I get for that? :lol:

@Kurt_: ZOMG! Kurt shows his face! :shock: Your hair is more like my brother's hair; it's much thinner than mine. Also: Jeans = lose. Shorts all the way. ^-^

There, I covered everyone. :D

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:13 pm

Except my hair is really REALLY thick...

Electric Rain
PSN Username:Denki_no_Ame

Post by Electric Rain » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:18 pm

Image And Prime songs are remixes, right? You just want to argue with me these days. :lol:

If it's so thick, why does it look so... flat? I have thick hair, but I can't really flatten it like yours looks.

nitro2k01

Post by nitro2k01 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:39 pm

Is this a ten pointer?

My blog
ASM Retro <- Gameboy Classic Backlight

Being the sadistic bastard I am, I have covered Frog's left eye with a Santa hat.

Last edited by nitro2k01 tomorrow, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:09 pm

Electric Rain wrote:@gamemasterAS: ...That second picture makes you look awesome because of the poor lighting, actually; it makes it look gray. :P ...Wow... just noticed the shirt too. :shock: That actually makes me like you a lot less, but I'm willing to call it even if you're cool with me liking hentai. :lol:
D
I know it is because I am Jesus, now worship me.

But on to other thins MSI has like 5 good songs what I love, like "shut me up".

But other then those I am big into heavy metal. Right now I'm listening to deathstars. Very Loud. :D

kasar

Post by kasar » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:18 pm

i has allowed my hair long arround 3 or 4 years, Image

and about cosplay i also joined to the mbr

here you have the spanish site

http://www.mundomangamadrid.com/index.php?pg=1

limpport

Post by limpport » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:32 pm

I cut my hair about 4 weeks ago, and donated it to Locks for Love (yay me! :D ), and it was 16-18". I started growing it in the summer between 7th and 8th grade (I'm now a junior). I'll try to get pic's up later.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:19 pm

i have to keep my hair short for work (above the collar on a work shirt is the rule) but otherwise it would be long and unruly and its thick as hell lol, not like fro bad but it has potential for just about anything (would make a great spike from cowboy bebop if i was skinny as a rail lol)

marshallh
360 GamerTag:marshallh

Post by marshallh » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:44 pm

I keep it short. Looks better, I think.