What do you do with your hair...?

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Negative_Creep

Post by Negative_Creep » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:05 am

khaag wrote:You're relating hair to bra strap length... Nice :lol:
You know what I meant :lol:
Triton wrote:i think he means something like shoulder length or longer im guessing?
Longer ofc, the easiest way to put it is... if you have your arms straight like by your sides, hair down to where the elbow would be :P Hair long like that always looks nice on girls.
khaag wrote:Same with me. I go out more than I stay in, I have a busy social life, I party, I like to take care of my appearance, and I love sports (especially snowboarding). This stuff is just like a little break for me because I enjoy it.
Yeah, I know some people here don't do much outside the house, I like to go down town and meet people and stuff, I have a mate whos round here a lot and we play 360 rofl, as for partying, I went to one and hated it, because I don't drink, not to mention the fact that I hate being the company of some stupid drunks being idiots and throwing up everywhere. Not nice.

Kyo

Post by Kyo » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:20 am

Kurt_ wrote:You're part of these forums. You really, really, don't.
Well I don't know, asides from the beer-couch-sports-loving male stereotype, there is always the tool-electronic-obsessed-stereotype. This is pretty much the tool-shop in which we manly men brag about our latest tools

Aguiluz

Post by Aguiluz » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:53 am

What I do to MY hair?

I took a shaver, set it to "number two" or any other crap you call it and shave away. It looks thin and edgy. At least for me I suppose.

I *accidentally* set the thing to "number zero" and I said...

"Bye Bye Hair!"

Gawd, I was bald for two weeks or so. :lol:

Electric Rain
PSN Username:Denki_no_Ame

Post by Electric Rain » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:39 am

Okay, bringing this thread back for a simple question. See, I haven't figured out how I'm going to manage my hair yet, but I did decide that I'm going to try to keep growing it and eventually cut it and donate it, since people always tell me how nice and thick it is (do NOT make a penis joke here).

The problem is that it needs to be at least 12" long, and right now I'm only at 8". (My HAIR! Sickos!) It's nearly unmanageable at the moment, and I've got about another 6 inches to go if I actually want to KEEP any of my hair. The easiest solution I've come up with is a hair band. They're really easy to slip on, and they work perfectly to keep my hair out of my face. Best possible solution. The problem? ...It's a hair band. It's more than a bit girly. :( So, here's my question: What do YOU think? Are hair bands on guys gay? :lol: It would be really nice to hear from one of the few girls on these forums about this... Samus? Are you lurking? :?

Negative_Creep

Post by Negative_Creep » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:18 am

There is nothing gay in wearing a headband at all.

Another choice to wear a bandana around your head, but that might be a bit too "gangsta"

Electric Rain
PSN Username:Denki_no_Ame

Post by Electric Rain » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:33 am

Negative_Creep wrote:There is nothing gay in wearing a headband at all.

Another choice to wear a bandana around your head, but that might be a bit too "gangsta"
Heh, I've got one vote for "not gay" so far... yay. ^-^

Yeah, I tried the bandana thing too. The problem is that I have so much hair that it all sticks up in a big puff when the bandana is preventing any of it from hanging down. :lol: They look pretty cool otherwise.. and I personally don't think it's physically possible to make me look "gangsta". :P The other problem with them is that they're too hard to tie! :oops:

Edit: By the way... for anyone that's not entirely sure exactly what the kind of headband (I know I said hair band before... they usually get confused) I'm talking about looks like...

Mine would be black or brown, though.

Negative_Creep

Post by Negative_Creep » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:26 am

I thought you meant the type that goes round your forehead, but you seem not to.

The kind your talking about, that isn't gay either. People might make comments about it, but just ingore them.

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:51 am

Electric Rain wrote:
Negative_Creep wrote:There is nothing gay in wearing a headband at all.

Heh, I've got one vote for "not gay" so far... yay. ^-^

Yeah, I tried the bandana thing too. The problem is that I have so much hair that it all sticks up in a big puff when the bandana is preventing any of it from hanging down. :lol: They look pretty cool otherwise.. and I personally don't think it's physically possible to make me look "gangsta". :P The other problem with them is that they're too hard to tie! :oops:

Edit: By the way... for anyone that's not entirely sure exactly what the kind of headband (I know I said hair band before... they usually get confused) I'm talking about looks like...

Mine would be black or brown, though.
Sorry but my vote goes for kinda gay.

ghosstt

Post by ghosstt » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:59 pm

i would have to say gay... sorry... but what about a pony tail? to short im guessing?

samus
Steam ID:masamus

Post by samus » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:00 pm

oh gawd. it's not gay. i know quite a few guys on campus who wear ponytails ('iffin that's what you're talking about), but not on the top of their head. i'm not sure what the high school protocol is for gay-ness.

certainly don't braid it.

i think my hair is something like 10''. and i knit my own headwrap because my hair is too thick and curly and i look really stupid when i wear hats (like i'm bald under the hat and then POOF; or they just don't fit on my head).

tuck it behind your ears, gel it, wear a hat, wear a ponytail if it suits you.

ghosstt

Post by ghosstt » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:38 pm

samus wrote:oh gawd. it's not gay. i know quite a few guys on campus who wear ponytails ('iffin that's what you're talking about), but not on the top of their head. i'm not sure what the high school protocol is for gay-ness.

certainly don't braid it.

i think my hair is something like 10''. and i knit my own headwrap because my hair is too thick and curly and i look really stupid when i wear hats (like i'm bald under the hat and then POOF; or they just don't fit on my head).

tuck it behind your ears, gel it, wear a hat, wear a ponytail if it suits you.
i meant the headband was gay.. ish...

daguuy
Portablizer

Post by daguuy » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:49 pm

Pony tail. Plenty of guys with long hair have ponytails.
ImageImage

samus
Steam ID:masamus

Post by samus » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:36 pm

that wasn't directed at your comment. when he wrote "hair band" i thought he meant pony tail.

ghosstt

Post by ghosstt » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:01 pm

samus wrote:
that wasn't directed at your comment. when he wrote "hair band" i thought he meant pony tail.
oh... i gotcha ya.

Negative_Creep

Post by Negative_Creep » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:45 pm

How long are you trying to grow your hair btw? Try straightening it.. for fun.

Is it boring to get hair cut short? I was thinking of it lol.