What do you do with your hair...?

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Electric Rain
PSN Username:Denki_no_Ame

Post by Electric Rain » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:46 am

iam7805 wrote:F*** you.
Later, in the same post, iam7805 wrote:no flaming, just a friendly argument. :lol:
-_-

blackbox_dev

Post by blackbox_dev » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:53 am

Hey, there was an emoticon there, thus making the statement more friendly. :lol:
I'd imagine right now you wish you were a cuttlefish...

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:43 pm

Whatever, scene kid. Or, as we call them over here, posers, happy emos, or poser emos. (Or anything that implies that the emo is not actually emo and simply dresses like a fag for attention).

:D

Electric Rain

Post by Electric Rain » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:50 pm

Somehow, this thread actually isn't too far off topic yet... we're talking about emos, but mostly about their hair. :lol:

I wonder if Samus is the only female here that will end up posting in this thread before it's either forgotten about or locked for emo-bashing... :?

Kurt_
Portablizer

Post by Kurt_ » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:12 pm

Clearly you haven't been wondering about how many girls visit these forums. :P

*Bashes an emo*

Electric Rain

Post by Electric Rain » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:03 pm

Isn't there three? Samus, Corscaria and Ladyada? I'm sure I'm missing one... regardless, they can be counted on one hand. :?

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:39 pm

Electric Rain wrote:Isn't there three? Samus, Corscaria and Ladyada? I'm sure I'm missing one... regardless, they can be counted on one hand. :?
I think there was one more that was here for a couple weeks and made like 14 posts. Samus is the only active one, though, so thats all that matters.

blackbox_dev

Post by blackbox_dev » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:00 pm

Kurt_ wrote:Whatever, scene kid. Or, as we call them over here, posers, happy emos, or poser emos. (Or anything that implies that the emo is not actually emo and simply dresses like a fag for attention).

Meh, I still think pop-punk is more appropriate. Keep in mind that that wasn't even a photo of me. I was just showing what my hair KIND OF looks like. Also, stop being so homophobic and stereotypical. Saying that GamemasterAS is emo because of how his hair looked in one photo... it just doesn't make sense.

So, are you emo? You were the one talking about how depressed you were just a little while ago... If you want to keep entertaining me then let's do it in PMs . I don't want to take this anymore off topic. :lol:

Electric Rain, with your hair type it would actually be fairly easy for you to do a full-blown mohawk. Seeing how it "grows out", it's probably possible that it will go up without any product, similair to Anthony Kiedis.

-iam
Last edited by blackbox_dev on Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:05 pm

Kurt_ wrote:Whatever, scene kid. Or, as we call them over here, posers, happy emos, or poser emos. (Or anything that implies that the emo is not actually emo and simply dresses like a fag for attention).

Most people dress a certain way for attention. Why else would people pay so much for clothes. Almost every women on the planet dresses nice to try and get compliments. SO if you are gonna be such a basher you have a ton more people to cover.

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:15 pm

Everyone shut up with the insults and retaliations please.

daguuy
Portablizer

Post by daguuy » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:16 pm

Yeah, why do you people have to friggin converse all the time? Gosh!

I don't even know what the fudge scene means. The most I know about these social cliche things is that I fit in more with the metalheads and make fun of anyone who shops at hollister.
ImageImage

Kurt_
Portablizer

Post by Kurt_ » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:38 am

Okay, okay, I'm done. Just having some fun is all!
Yeah, why do you people have to friggin converse all the time? Gosh!
That's what forums are for.

And scene was explained a while back. It's some British slang for a poser, or someone who follows the "scene", doing whatever current trends tell them to do.

blackbox_dev

Post by blackbox_dev » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:33 pm

Maybe in Britain, but here scene is just another word for subculture, and it usually has to do with the subculture assosiated with a style of music. (e.g. "punk scene", "metal scene", etc.)

samus
Steam ID:masamus

Post by samus » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:17 am

Almost every women on the planet dresses nice to try and get compliments.
WOAH. that's like saying every guy drinks beer and watches football. get with the program. i wear goodwill clothes and whatever i find that day laying on the floor that doesn't smell dirty. eventually i'll have to start dressing nice and crap because i'm going to be an SLP.. but stereotyping is so yesterday.

also, it doesn't matter how many girls there are or not. there's plenty of us on the internet. we're just afraid of coming out.

and i'm active because i get information from the forums and i've been learning a lot.

ok /rant.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:23 am

and i (who am not a girl) dress in khakis regularly, wear a button down white shirt black pants and shoes for work and have a penchant for suits, and also dress like a complete slob/homeless person the other half of the time! lol. sometimes i straighten my hair or do other stuff to it most the time i ignore it untill i have to get it cut again for work