Am I reading this correctly?!?!?!

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:40 pm

bacteria wrote:khaag, if you buy one of these, and open it up and remove the circuitry which reduces it to 700mAh, giving you 12000mAh output, let us know - it will be interesting to see how good it is under load.
Correction, as daguuy said, it's 700mA (restriction is probably due to the poor regulation inside). Can't wait to see one of these in action, in that case.

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:56 pm

I has the 8000mAh version. I haven't used it much, so I don't know how accurate that rating is. I'm testing it right now, I took the battery out of my PSP and have it looping a video (Teen Girl Squad for anyone thats wondering) at full brightness and volume, and I'll see how long it lasts. Then I'll find out the mA draw and total capacity later.
Here is a picture of what it looks like inside.

Valium

Post by Valium » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:57 am

More info!

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:22 pm

Valium wrote:More info!
Was that directed to me? If so, I got about 45 minutes of play time with that video test I did, but I don't think the battery was completely charged. I charged the battery and got about 2:40 hours with it just sitting at the XMB at full brightness. I think the main problem is the regulator for it, it gets kinda hot when in use. I'll desolder the battery from the board and try it in my pocket pc and see how long it lasts.