Its for the hungry

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Limewater

Post by Limewater » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:39 am

illustriouschin wrote:this game is retarded, why not just give them all of the rice now instead and cut out the middleman.

If you had read the FAQ then you would know why they can't just "give them all of the rice now." They explain it all right on the site.

Use your head for something other than a hat rack.

But sure, it's not the best use of one's time, or the best way to feed the hungry. But, if it's time you would otherwise spend playing video games or posting on message boards then you might as well learn something and sort or do some good at the same time.

Ultimately, a better use of one's time would be to engage in gainful employment and donate that money. But since so few people do that they have to try to come up with alternatives. That's why people are always selling crap "for a good cause." Bah.

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:35 am

illustriouschin wrote:
bacteria wrote:If you think about it, 1000 grains of rice is probably enough to fill a desert spoon, 1000 grains sounds a lot but is very little. Think how many grains there are in a 1kg box - millions!
nice joke, go pour a couple more "desert spoon" fulls of glue onto your broken iPaq with AA batteries.
I don't think that was a joke that he made. ITT: protect your e-pride or something?

illustriouschin

Post by illustriouschin » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:44 am

first of all my grammar is artistic so your feeble attempts to draw attention away from your own moral corruption are irrelevant, second of all there isnt a second part. also the joke was i confused grains of rice with grams of rice so i though he meant somthing that weighed one kg fit on a desert spoon.

Limewater

Post by Limewater » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:04 am

bacteria wrote:Think how many grains there are in a 1kg box - millions!
Actually, it's more in the neighborhood of 64,000 grains of rice in a kilogram.

benol

Post by benol » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:28 pm

illustriouschin wrote:first of all my grammar is artistic so your feeble attempts to draw attention away from your own moral corruption are irrelevant, second of all there isnt a second part. also the joke was i confused grains of rice with grams of rice so i though he meant somthing that weighed one kg fit on a desert spoon.
Oooh, using big words you learned from freerice.com, are we?
PM me for DS friend codes. PLEASE!
DOLGAT IS REAL!!!!

Help My MyMiniCity, plzkthxbai

illustriouschin

Post by illustriouschin » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:35 pm

benol wrote:
illustriouschin wrote:first of all my grammar is artistic so your feeble attempts to draw attention away from your own moral corruption are irrelevant, second of all there isnt a second part. also the joke was i confused grains of rice with grams of rice so i though he meant somthing that weighed one kg fit on a desert spoon.
Oooh, using big words you learned from freerice.com, are we?
i wouldnt know i never visited the website but i did throw away a really nice chicken wing that still had all the meat on it for when the hobos paw through my trash this week.

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:11 pm

Thought of an idea for a bot, if you want to do it. Make one that just keeps choosing 1. 1/4 of the time, it should be right.
Hey, sup?

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:05 pm

Kurt_ wrote:Thought of an idea for a bot, if you want to do it. Make one that just keeps choosing 1. 1/4 of the time, it should be right.
Ya, I made one just like that because I was too lazy to do it through PERL. The only problem is delay time to make sure that it doesn't overflow/return and error.

Nonsense Man

Post by Nonsense Man » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:18 pm

Kurt_ wrote:Thought of an idea for a bot, if you want to do it. Make one that just keeps choosing 1. 1/4 of the time, it should be right.
Couldn't you just use an autoclicker?

illustriouschin

Post by illustriouschin » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:36 pm

Nonsense Man wrote:
Couldn't you just use an autoclicker?
yes you could, i did a similar thing on another forum so that it said that I edited my own post 700 some times because the people there were being Aholes.