If you could be any anime character...

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:21 pm

Electric Rain wrote:...Ash... Hamtaro... weird dancing fruit in signature... Sky, how old are you, anyway? :lol:
My guess is 4 and a half. :wink:

I'm not into anime and that, the only anime show I ever watched was pokemon, and that was 5+ years ago.

theelk

Post by theelk » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:21 pm

Or more specifically:
Supirito! Evolushyon!
I don't want to make an "I'm leaving" thread, but I've sort of lost interest in this board. So if you notice that I'm gone, that's why.

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:01 pm

vskid wrote:
Electric Rain wrote:...Ash... Hamtaro... weird dancing fruit in signature... Sky, how old are you, anyway? :lol:
My guess is 4 and a half. :wink:
;-;

I turn five in sixteen days, don't play me like that.

ZN13
Steam ID:Z_Nelson13

Post by ZN13 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:06 am

Ninjas Rule!

Why is it that every time I post in a thread, it dies?
:lol:

samus
Steam ID:masamus

Post by samus » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:09 am

akane tendo :)

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:15 am

nice! i forgot you liked ranma 1/2 lol

samus

Post by samus » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:18 am

ranma and sailor moon are my favorite (sailor moon might be because i'm a chick). i'm slowly getting to know and appreciate bleach.

oh and cowboy bebop and trigun will always remain classics. :D

Electric Rain
PSN Username:Denki_no_Ame

Post by Electric Rain » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:59 am

Right right... I think you're the... *thinks* third female we've ever had on these forums. :lol: I didn't know you liked anime, though. ^-^

I watched about 4 seasons of Ranma... then I realized I had been watching the same episode over and over again. :lol: That's the problem with LONG series. Rarely can they keep it interesting through the entire thing, and usually they can cut the filler out and make it a standard 26 episode anime. :lol: I might as well not go into my rant about DBZ, but I have to repeat the standard joke that sums the series up:

Q. How many super saiyans does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. One, but it takes 5 episodes. ^-^

Thanks for bringing variety to the thread. Most of us here can't say we'd like to be an anime girl, for obvious reasons, even though deep down, you all KNOW you'd like to be a pretty little school girl. :P

It is a hard question, which is why it's so fun to talk about. If I had to pick, off the top of my head, I think I'd have to say Keiichi Morisato from Ah! My Goddess... but I can't decide if this is for Belldandy or Urd... or maybe Hild. :P

DK

Post by DK » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:21 am

Ken from Yakitate!! Japan. Unlike most anime characters, he doesn't have laser hands or a giant pet robot... He's a baker :lol:
...But is the spitting image of me

Electric Rain
PSN Username:Denki_no_Ame

Post by Electric Rain » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:24 am

:lol: LMAO!!! That's AWESOME! I didn't think the words Yakitate!! Japan would ever appear on these forums! :lol:

Seriously though... how do you pick between these three?

8)

Or maybe Peorth...

Don't judge me!!! :lol: (This only pushes the limits of what's allowed on this forum, right? Strangely enough, it was the best profile picture I could find of her. :lol: )
Last edited by Electric Rain on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DK

Post by DK » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:55 am

One of my mates said I should watch it because I looked the spit of him :lol:

dudex77

Post by dudex77 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:02 am

I don't remember what the name of the character was or if it was even from an anime, but the guy who could do the wryyyyyyy super combo thing in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
Kurt_ wrote: I would use tact switches but I want the mushy feel. Mushy = God. (I typed that correctly).

Ecksem Diem

Post by Ecksem Diem » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:06 am

Triton wrote:thats a tough one! i know what animes i like but which character i would want to be? hmmmm. klaus from last exile mebe, or tenchi from tenchi muyo etc etc
You can't be in more than one place at once, so you have to pick which Tenchi. Tenchi Muyo! Tenchi, or Tenchi Universe Tenchi, etc. That whole alternate universe thing confused the hell out of me at first, but then it occured to me as an ingenious way to get multiple, conflicting ideas for your show and character out there without screwing up continuity.

As for me, the choice is easy: Spike Spiegel. He has all sorts of crazy adventures, he's got some sweet Karate moves, he's got a really cool gun, he's got a really cool spaceship, and Faye Valentine? Yeah, he's hitting that (even if it's in a Rescue Me barely consensual sort of way).

Oh, and that suit he's got is awesome.

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:11 am

samus wrote:ranma and sailor moon are my favorite (sailor moon might be because i'm a chick). i'm slowly getting to know and appreciate bleach.

oh and cowboy bebop and trigun will always remain classics. :D
Theres a girl here? *Cowers in fear*

samus

Post by samus » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:47 am

I watched about 4 seasons of Ranma... then I realized I had been watching the same episode over and over again.
how true. though that's why i love ranma. it's mindless, like seinfeld. except with ranma you start out with about five to seven characters and you end with around twenty to thirty.

i've seen 'em all. ryoga is my favorite, though. aw now i wanna be ryoga....

although... i do wear my hair in buns almost always... i probably would look more like shampoo..