I just ran over benheck....

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Kurt_
Portablizer
Posts: 5748
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:32 am
Steam ID: kurbert
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Kurt_ » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:32 pm

In comparison, Halo 2 "sold 2.4 million copies and earned up to US$125 million in its first 24 hours on store shelve"
Hey, sup?

User avatar
Skyone
Moderator
Posts: 6390
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:35 pm
Location: it is a mystery
Contact:

Post by Skyone » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:33 pm

Kurt_ wrote:In comparison, Halo 2 "sold 2.4 million copies and earned up to US$125 million in its first 24 hours on store shelve"
So it actually beat it, if anything. People were going to buy Halo 3 whether it was $50 or $60, no difference.

User avatar
Dr. KillGood
Senior Member
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:03 am
Location: Earth

Post by Dr. KillGood » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:40 pm

Valium wrote:
Dr. KillGood wrote:VSKID you LOSE

Computer for $1000 then you get a crap of free games from the internet.

360 for $400 then you got to buy a ton of games at $60 a piece and that adds up to $1000 easily just from 14-16 games.

PC is win. What do you think they use to make the games that are on 360? :wink:
A PC capable of playing ported 360 games costs a lot more than $1000.

And lets not forget that they cost just as much.
My video card could play a 360 game.
Image

User avatar
benol
Posts: 1371
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:53 pm
Location: In ur fourmz, postin in ur thredz!
Contact:

Post by benol » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:06 pm

Dr. KillGood wrote:
Valium wrote:
Dr. KillGood wrote:VSKID you LOSE

Computer for $1000 then you get a crap of free games from the internet.

360 for $400 then you got to buy a ton of games at $60 a piece and that adds up to $1000 easily just from 14-16 games.

PC is win. What do you think they use to make the games that are on 360? :wink:
A PC capable of playing ported 360 games costs a lot more than $1000.

And lets not forget that they cost just as much.
My video card could play a 360 game.
Good luck trying to get a 360 game running on your video card alone. You kinda need more than a video card. You need a disc drive, a processor, a power supply, a monitor, a sound card, a hard drive, and a 360 emulator.
PM me for DS friend codes. PLEASE!
DOLGAT IS REAL!!!!

Help My MyMiniCity, plzkthxbai

User avatar
Dr. KillGood
Senior Member
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:03 am
Location: Earth

Post by Dr. KillGood » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:36 pm

I have all that crap but why would I want to play 360 games anyway they are the SUX! :evil:
Image

User avatar
benol
Posts: 1371
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:53 pm
Location: In ur fourmz, postin in ur thredz!
Contact:

Post by benol » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:39 pm

You have a 360 emulator? Does one even exist? And if 360 games are t3h suxorz, then what do you like?
PM me for DS friend codes. PLEASE!
DOLGAT IS REAL!!!!

Help My MyMiniCity, plzkthxbai

User avatar
bicostp
Moderator
Posts: 10491
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:47 pm
Steam ID: bicostp
Location: Spamalot
Contact:

Post by bicostp » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:46 pm

Dr. KillGood wrote:I have all that crap but why would I want to play 360 games anyway they are the SUX! :evil:
I'm warning you: quit trolling. NOW. :x

User avatar
gamer2
Senior Member
Posts: 3611
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:38 pm
Location: You spam, SANTA Jason gets you!
Contact:

Post by gamer2 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:47 pm

Dr. KillGood wrote:I have all that crap but why would I want to play 360 games anyway they are the SUX! :evil:
copulate fanboy. Nothing can be accomplished from being a fanboy.
Image
Image

User avatar
Dr. KillGood
Senior Member
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:03 am
Location: Earth

Post by Dr. KillGood » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:10 pm

gamer2 wrote:
Dr. KillGood wrote:I have all that crap but why would I want to play 360 games anyway they are the SUX! :evil:
screw fanboy. Nothing can be accomplished from being a fanboy.
You can annoy the CRAP out of people?

360 would be, it would be... Well it would not be if it were not for PC.
Image

User avatar
joevennix
Portablizer
Posts: 999
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:34 am
Location: On permanent vacation from reality.
Contact:

Post by joevennix » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:20 pm

The site is blazing fast tonight. This is a good sign. I predict good things to come

Anyways, someone give me their gamertag, I want to do a little head-to-head. It's all around better than Halo 2, whereas I thought it would be the same game with different stuff.
Image

User avatar
benol
Posts: 1371
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:53 pm
Location: In ur fourmz, postin in ur thredz!
Contact:

Post by benol » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:42 pm

Dr. KillGood wrote:
gamer2 wrote:
Dr. KillGood wrote:I have all that crap but why would I want to play 360 games anyway they are the SUX! :evil:
screw fanboy. Nothing can be accomplished from being a fanboy.
You can annoy the CRAP out of people?

360 would be, it would be... Well it would not be if it were not for PC.
You are acting EXTREMELY immature. How old are you, like nine?
PM me for DS friend codes. PLEASE!
DOLGAT IS REAL!!!!

Help My MyMiniCity, plzkthxbai

User avatar
Kurt_
Portablizer
Posts: 5748
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:32 am
Steam ID: kurbert
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Kurt_ » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:43 pm

Dr Killgood: Make up your mind. Are you too poor to get a 360 and eat, or do you have a top-of-the-line rape-all-of-ours computer. Either way, leave this thread. You are not contributing.

Everyone else: I wasn't joking. Buy me a Benheck forums-funded 360.
Hey, sup?

User avatar
Rekarp
Portablizer Extraordinaire
Posts: 2163
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:52 am
PSN Username: Lnghrn_
Steam ID: rekarp
Location: Austin, Tx
Contact:

Post by Rekarp » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:12 pm

Kurt_ wrote:Everyone else: I wasn't joking. Buy me a Benheck forums-funded 360.
Me first
The wood master

Image

"I was under the impression Mac owners don't actually USE their machines, they just parade them around trying to evangelize the masses."

User avatar
theelk
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:48 am
Location: boring old connecticut
Contact:

Post by theelk » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:39 pm

joevennix wrote:The site is blazing fast tonight. This is a good sign. I predict good things to come

Anyways, someone give me their gamertag, I want to do a little head-to-head. It's all around better than Halo 2, whereas I thought it would be the same game with different stuff.
Get yourself one of these from mygamercard.net. Oh, and you can add me.
|
\/
Image
I don't want to make an "I'm leaving" thread, but I've sort of lost interest in this board. So if you notice that I'm gone, that's why.

User avatar
typamc95
Senior Member
Posts: 784
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:46 pm
Location: The bun is in your mind.
Contact:

Post by typamc95 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:38 am

benol wrote:Good luck trying to get a 360 game running on your video card alone. You kinda need more than a video card. You need a disc drive, a processor, a power supply, a monitor, a sound card, a hard drive, and a 360 emulator.
Soon to be sigged.
Image
Skyone wrote:
typamc95 wrote:There called Roto-disc.
http://www.mariowiki.com/Roto-Disc
Game, set, match!

Post Reply