My bet...

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

shelter pitfall

Post by shelter pitfall » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:45 pm

SpongeBuell wrote:*starts chant*

POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST!

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:01 pm

Hey, got an estimate? How about a certain amount of pages out of total completed? Or do I just wait?

cennar

Post by cennar » Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:22 pm

hey is the uber like this tv box whith controlers where you can eazyly pull out the game unit and pop in an other ons and its a difrent portable? if thats it thats kind of what i'm turning my n64 portable see i want to do many portables and i dont have many screens so i'm making a swap box.

guest of doom

Post by guest of doom » Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:39 pm

i think by uber portable he means a dreamcast... there are soooo many emulators for it...nes, snes, psx, genesis, master system, arcade...etc...

and on the classicgaming page he was asking about how a portable dc should be built
:D

cennar

Post by cennar » Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:45 pm

oh HELL YEAH... I love the Dream cast.
See i gots my exite bike and VMU games. man thats a fun system

benheck
Site Admin

I'm back again...

Post by benheck » Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:56 am

Ok, only have 1 page of Photoshopped BS left to complete the story! I'll try and have it all posted by noon Thursday, then I have to get back to work on my other project!

I hope this new uber-portable iss not a disappointment, it's just that I, and anyone I've shown it to, believes it's my best yet. Keep in mind the word PORTABLE, and all that that implies... I dunno, I'm really proud of it.

dkap01

Post by dkap01 » Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:14 am

Ben,

Everything you do is great, look at what you have done. Look at all the differnt portables you have made. Just think if it wasnt for you a lot of us wouldnt be doing this.. I know I wouldnt be doing the things I do. I remember coming across your site and seeing that atari portable. And I thought to my self I want one of those and how can I make one. I then started going to the board and reading everything, trying to learn everything I could. Then I made my first PsP and it was on TechTV.. Now that was one of my best days. All because of your Portable Atari.. What Im trying to say is Thanks and I cant wait to see you new portable...

Dave

http://www.portablesystems.bravepages.com/

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:17 am

Wow. never expected to meet one of the makers of an uber GBA. Out of curosity, how did you do the controls? Did you use a certain kind of button, or did you hack the board apart or something similar?

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:12 am

dkap01 wrote:Ben,

Everything you do is great, look at what you have done. Look at all the differnt portables you have made. Just think if it wasnt for you a lot of us wouldnt be doing this.. I know I wouldnt be doing the things I do. I remember coming across your site and seeing that atari portable. And I thought to my self I want one of those and how can I make one. I then started going to the board and reading everything, trying to learn everything I could. Then I made my first PsP and it was on TechTV.. Now that was one of my best days. All because of your Portable Atari.. What Im trying to say is Thanks and I cant wait to see you new portable...

Dave

http://www.portablesystems.bravepages.com/
\

Amen. I go to AtariAge quite often, a place where there are over 5,000 members and many of them know who you are... You also helped with the atari scene by creating an A/V mod for the 2600's (except for the single chip juniors, but who has those)
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.