Which Countries Would You Like To Visit?

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

dudex77

Post by dudex77 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:50 pm

Ughh fine to go back on topic I would like to visit Canada because it's basically the US without a retarted president and with moose (they're awesome eh?) and a good temperature everywhere. I would also like to visit Australia but it's too hot for my standards. BTW electric rain PM me with your arguments I'm curious.
Kurt_ wrote: I would use tact switches but I want the mushy feel. Mushy = God. (I typed that correctly).

Electric Rain
PSN Username:Denki_no_Ame

Post by Electric Rain » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:55 pm

dudex77 wrote:I would like to visit Canada because it's basically the US without a retarted president
Image ...What are you trying to do anyway? Start ANOTHER flame war? Wow...

ganonbanned

Post by ganonbanned » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:55 pm

alright for me canada. im not rude enough to call certain people retarded, but I dont think they make smart political decisions. I also would like to visit canada because there arent many cities, it is very out-doorish. I <3 wisconsin though, thats where I'll stay.

Twisted Warthog
PSN Username:fragd0g
360 GamerTag:onionknight110
Steam ID:flint1011

Post by Twisted Warthog » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:44 pm

Canada isn't that out-doorish. :roll:

The best places to visit are the bigger cities anyways, like Toronto.

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:41 am

Wrong. BC and Southern Ontario are about the only really densely populated areas. The rest is very outdoorish.

What's up with Manitoba? I have never heard anything about it for years.

The Maritimes are awesome, if you can st and the smell of fish. It's rainy a lot there too. I've never been West of Ontario, but I can definitely say that east of it is great.

My point is that you're wrong. The part YOU are in is not very outdoorish, but that accounts for a very small part of Canada.

As you can see, Southern Ontario (namely, Toronto) is the only area in Canada where there's more than 150 people per square kilometre (390/mi):

http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=70010&rendTypeId=4

Compared to the US, which tops out at 1000+/square mile:

http://www.theodora.com/maps/new9/usa_p ... ensity.jpg

The Canadian map is from 2002, and the American one from 2000. If anything, the American map would show MORE people in 2002.
Hey, sup?

Metal Mario

Post by Metal Mario » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:38 am

I really want to go to the city London again. I guess when I went in January, it was the right time to go, because a gaming exhibit hosted by Nintendo had opened for a few days in the Science Museum. It was really big and there were tons of games to play and people to play against (Smash Bros. was the most fun!).

Neon Knight

Post by Neon Knight » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:04 am

I would really like to go to Rio, never been there and it's not really far away, guess I'll end up going for business anyway. Then I'd love to visit Prague, got family there.

Im not very interested in Japan, my dad been there and It doesn't sound like my kind of place, besides, I'm to latin american for my own good.