How can I make money off the internet?

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

dudex77

Post by dudex77 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:23 pm

Bibin wrote:Did that master system still work / do you have pictures?
I have yet to try it and it looks better now that i cleaned it all out. It was funny because the women kept saying "es neuvo, es neuvo" as an ignorant lying gypsie would say.
Kurt_ wrote: I would use tact switches but I want the mushy feel. Mushy = God. (I typed that correctly).

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:59 pm

Do live search club. :lol:

Fingers crossed for prizes to arrive !

slimjimmy

Post by slimjimmy » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:18 pm

Yup, my vista ultimate came last week and my headphones came in yesterday. Love it.
Hello

Harshboy
Portablizer

Post by Harshboy » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:36 pm

Use Bidvertiser and get some friends with Wireless Enabled Laptops to go around your neighborhood and click on your Ad on every different Wireless Connection you can find :wink:

I'm gonna do it tomorrow. I have ads for multiple sites and I'll be damned if I don't get my $9.95 for MySQL!

dudex77

Post by dudex77 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:24 am

Harshboy wrote:Use Bidvertiser and get some friends with Wireless Enabled Laptops to go around your neighborhood and click on your Ad on every different Wireless Connection you can find :wink:

I'm gonna do it tomorrow. I have ads for multiple sites and I'll be damned if I don't get my $9.95 for MySQL!
I was thinking of that but in spain all the people with wifi keep it closed because the automatic setup for all the routers here seem to just keep it private with a password. Isnt live search club closed now?
Kurt_ wrote: I would use tact switches but I want the mushy feel. Mushy = God. (I typed that correctly).