Someone tell me what went wrong with certain christians?

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

dudex77

Post by dudex77 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:48 pm

I believe in the flying spaghetti monster! There is no one wiser than the flying spaghetti monster worshippers, that is of couse except for the crawling pancake mutant worshippers
Kurt_ wrote: I would use tact switches but I want the mushy feel. Mushy = God. (I typed that correctly).

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:12 pm

electromaster64 according to the link in your sig I am going to hell. When I wasn't atheist/agnostic I was always under that assumption only god new that. :?

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:43 am

Lets just say, I dont need religion to be a good person. No one does. People are naturally good. The Good and Evil battles in religion is what corrupts people.

thats just my opinion based on this.

I had a friend in grade school. He was like me, raised an atheist. he was a good kid, we had fun. We hardly got into trouble. We played MK (This was when I was 7), and Mario, and all that good stuff. we were good kids. But his parents died in a carbon Monoxide poisoning while they slept. Luckily he wasn't home, he was sleeping over at my house. After a custody hearing, his grandmother, whom he had never met in his life because she dis-owned my friends mother because she became an atheist.

Well he goes to live with her a couple towns over. We didn't see each other for a few weeks. When we did see each other, he was completely different. He started to shove the bible down my thought to make me a Christian. We didn't see each other since because of his behavior. I see him from time to time, protesting video games and what not. I hear he ends up in jail every now and again for violent actions.

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:18 am

gamer2 wrote:I had a friend in grade school. He was like me, raised an atheist. he was a good kid, we had fun. We hardly got into trouble. We played MK (This was when I was 7), and Mario, and all that good stuff. we were good kids. But his parents died in a carbon Monoxide poisoning while they slept. Luckily he wasn't home, he was sleeping over at my house. After a custody hearing, his grandmother, whom he had never met in his life because she dis-owned my friends mother because she became an atheist.

Well he goes to live with her a couple towns over. We didn't see each other for a few weeks. When we did see each other, he was completely different. He started to shove the bible down my thought to make me a Christian. We didn't see each other since because of his behavior. I see him from time to time, protesting video games and what not. I hear he ends up in jail every now and again for violent actions.
Very intense story, puts things into perspective.

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:29 am

This might be a great thread, and there might not be any arguments or flaming. This still is breaking the rule, No Religious or Political threads.

So, closing...
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:07 pm

honestly im amazed it managed to last 6 pages and still remain for the most part civil!