WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit Dead

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Bay_Wolf
WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit Dead

Post by Bay_Wolf » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:04 pm

Well as the title states heres the link.

Regards

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer
PSN Username:Lythinca
Steam ID:scythe_king

Post by HotDog-Cart » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:08 pm

:( Seriously? That f'in sucks. He was one of my favs. Does anyone know how they died? Gunshots? Struggle (Haha, Impossible for anyone to struggle benoit), Carbon monoxcide inhalement?

atari2600a

Post by atari2600a » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:12 pm

HOLY CRAP!!! This affects me in absolutely no way neither physically nor mentally! :P

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:17 pm

atari2600a wrote:HOLY CRAP!!! This affects me in absolutely no way neither physically nor mentally! :P
Then don't comment! :P

:roll:

Yeah, I saw this on the news. I'm no wrestling fan or anything, but it is disheartening, especially when his entire family is dead as well. Wonder what really happened...

CTFan

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer

Post by HotDog-Cart » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:19 pm

Even the cat in my sig's sad.

This is really heart breaking. Like his whole family dead. I dont think a bullet or anything could kill benoit. Look at the guy!

jperryss

Post by jperryss » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:09 pm

HotDog-Cart wrote:Does anyone know how they died?
They haven't announced the cause yet, but I'm guessing carbon monoxide.

Ecksem Diem

Post by Ecksem Diem » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:39 am

From a few reports I read, it looks like the police have reached the conclusion that Benoit killed his wife and son at some point on Saturday, and then himself at some point on Sunday. Benoit was truly one of the greatest wrestlers of all-time, perhaps the greatest behind Bret Hart. As it always goes with things like these, it seemed that you wouldn't guess he was crazy just by looking at him, but it just further urges the question: in privacy, in loneliness, when left to your own thoughts and devices, what goes on in the mind of man?

I hope you'll forgive my above philosophical waxings; I suppose they can be attributed to the fact that so rarely does someone that even begins to approach being considered a celebrity affect me in any way.

Lady Indecisive

Post by Lady Indecisive » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:26 am

He can't be that great if he killed his family. Note the IF in my sentence.
Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down a staircase.

demonofaj
Portablizer Extraordinaire
PSN Username:ajsen1gma
Steam ID:demonofaj

Post by demonofaj » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:52 pm

My god...wasn't he the US champion or something a while back? Man, it's a loss for wrestling fans everywhere. :( I never thought a guy like that could be so, I guess, depressed. It's a bad day when a beloved superstar dies.

Holy crap, I just read the rest on Wikipedia, this is really odd...especially for Chris...Live and Let Die... :(
"Life's a female of the dog species, then you die.."

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer

Post by HotDog-Cart » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:07 pm

Chris reportedly only had 2 good freinds. I was listening to the radio, and 1 of the good freinds, said that chris would never do that. He said that Chris "was a gentle guy, caring, and loving, We wouldnt harm anyone including his family." With that said, he would protect his family.

It has been informed that they died of aphxyiation, and Chris got hung.

Ecksem Diem

Post by Ecksem Diem » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:27 pm

Lady Indecisive wrote:He can't be that great if he killed his family. Note the IF in my sentence.
I fail to understand how an action on the part of someone clearly disturbed in some manner can be a reflection on the impact they made on the lives of others or on the industry in which they worked. O. J. Simpson may have murdered his ex-wife and her boyfriend, and may have been, in my opinion, a massive assh*le, but that doesn't change the fact that he had a lot of people in the sports and entertainment industries who thought he was a great guy, or that he was one of the greatest running backs of all-time.
demonofaj wrote:My god...wasn't he the US champion or something a while back?
I believe he held most of the company's titles at one point or another; he won the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania XX.
Last edited by Ecksem Diem on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:12 pm

he murdered his family and then killed himself. i feel sorry for his family and families friends but this man deserves NO pity. regardless of what he did before the fact anyone who KILLS THEIR WIFE AND CHILD and then hangs them self in a premeditated fashion is a monster.