Vista ultimate for free 100% legal from microsoft themslves!

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Dr. KillGood

Post by Dr. KillGood » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:12 pm

Good luck guy's I am glad I am done with it.

How do you check the e-mail account you made? When I log into hot mail it keeps going to the make a account page? :?

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:13 pm

Electric Rain wrote:I can get one puzzle done in about 2 minutes with a very specific setup involving dual monitors and a four-way image tiler program.
At 2 minutes a puzzle, only 8 hours for Vista.
What exactly is this four-way image tiler? I might have to transfer the Flexicon images to my laptop, just as soon as someone reveals their secrets. :wink:

Dr. KillGood

Post by Dr. KillGood » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:17 pm

Photoshop? :D

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer
PSN Username:Lythinca
Steam ID:scythe_king

Post by HotDog-Cart » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:47 pm

Do they ship to Canada?

Electric Rain
PSN Username:Denki_no_Ame

Post by Electric Rain » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:14 pm

A "four-way image tiler" is a term I made up to describe this program. :lol: It was the best way I could think of to keep all four Flexicon answer images in view all at once so I didn't have to keep switching them.

My method:

1. Position Flexicon game on one screen.

2. Position Imgv on other screen.

3. Start new game.

4. Navigate to proper Flexicon folder in Imgv, load directory, hit "Four at a Time". Images load with the first one in the upper left hand corner, second in upper right, third in lower left, and fourth in lower right by default; just as you would expect.

5. Begin typing answers, making sure that you're typing horizontally rather than vertically (use the spacebar to switch the axis), use the arrow keys to move around the puzzle, make sure you SKIP the Flexicon until the end, and use the tab key to switch to the next screen after you've put in all the answers for your current screen, minus the Flexicon. This specific method ensures that you never have to take your hands off the keyboard; to switch images, click around on the puzzle, or click "ok" for the Flexicon prompt.

6. After all of the answers are inserted, input the Flexicon. Click "ok" or whatever it says when it tells you that you got the Flexicon. Now begin clicking all of the search buttons next to the answers. This is required to add the answers to your percentage. It's annoying, but it must be done. Use tab to switch between the four screens as you are clicking the search buttons for them all. The puzzle is complete after you click the search button for every answer.

7. Lather, rinse repeat.

This whole process takes me about two minutes (maybe less now as I keep getting faster the more and more I do it)... some of that is due to lag created by my computer being so slow that it can't even render the animations in this flash game at full speed. >.> This is the quickest way I can figure out how to play this game... does anyone else have any tips on ways to speed the process up? Literally every second counts... with as many times as this game has to be played to get anything of value. :?

vskid

Post by vskid » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:23 pm

Electric Rain wrote:A "four-way image tiler" is a term I made up to describe this program. :lol: It was the best way I could think of to keep all four Flexicon answer images in view all at once so I didn't have to keep switching them.
Sweet, I'll have to put that and the images on my laptop and use it as my answer screen.

Harshboy
Portablizer

Post by Harshboy » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:23 pm

I think I'm just gonna get the 20000 Tickets for the Zune instead of trying to sell Vista (Unless anyone has a Zune and wants to trade it for an iPod Video and Vista) because I got over 1800 tickets today and honestly i have all summer to do this.

Why not lol

vskid

Post by vskid » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:56 pm

Harshboy wrote:I think I'm just gonna get the 20000 Tickets for the Zune instead of trying to sell Vista (Unless anyone has a Zune and wants to trade it for an iPod Video and Vista) because I got over 1800 tickets today and honestly i have all summer to do this.

Why not lol
I'll try it out for a few hours when i get the time, and if I could get at least a thousand points every 4 hours (the max I could do such a mind-numbing task daily), I think I'll go for the Zune, too, maybe even go for a couple and sell them for a 360.

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer

Post by HotDog-Cart » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:10 pm

Does anyone know if they ship to Canada? I dont wanna do this for nothing.

Harshboy
Portablizer

Post by Harshboy » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:19 pm

It never said they were US only so that usually means they do (And it's Microsoft so they should ship anywhere)

I have 2011 Tickets right now, I figure i'll try for 1000 to 2000 a day. Even if i only get 500 a day, I have all summer :P :roll:

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer

Post by HotDog-Cart » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:22 pm

I need 2500, to get PGR3.

Can anyone get me that? I only have 241. I dont have a stable computer right now. (Im on my wii and stuff). So I cant get the creds. PM me, to discuss.

Dr. KillGood

Post by Dr. KillGood » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:32 pm

HotDog-Cart wrote:I need 2500, to get PGR3.

Can anyone get me that? I only have 241. I dont have a stable computer right now. (Im on my wii and stuff). So I cant get the creds. PM me, to discuss.
You could get a friend in the US and have him then mail it to you?

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer

Post by HotDog-Cart » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:34 pm

No No. Like, I think they mail to Canada.

Its just, I cant get the 2500 points.

Im not even on a pc right now. Im on Wii.

So yea. X(

I was wondering if someone can go onto my account, and get me those points.

vskid

Post by vskid » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:48 pm

HotDog-Cart wrote:No No. Like, I think they mail to Canada.

Its just, I cant get the 2500 points.

Im not even on a pc right now. Im on Wii.

So yea. X(

I was wondering if someone can go onto my account, and get me those points.
I doubt anyone is going to do that, its like giving you ~$50.

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer

Post by HotDog-Cart » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:49 pm

Well, people have given me $50 before.

$50 a night. ;) Big boy

XD