Game Head segment

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
vskid
Senior Member
Posts: 6314
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:25 am
Steam ID: vskid3
Contact:

Post by vskid » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:32 pm

CronoTriggerfan wrote:"S0 THYSS IZ T3H PLAY5E MYKRO50FT WANT5 2 BOMB?!?! LAWLOLOLOLlolol!!!1111!!!oneoneone"
I don't think Microsoft would want to bomb Ben, its not like he is showing people how to turn their Xbox into a 360. He buys a 360 (giving Microsoft money) and puts it in a new case with a screen. The only thing Microsoft could be jealous of is that everyone likes Ben's 360 design.
Image

User avatar
theelk
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:48 am
Location: boring old connecticut
Contact:

Post by theelk » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:44 pm

vskid wrote:
CronoTriggerfan wrote:"S0 THYSS IZ T3H PLAY5E MYKRO50FT WANT5 2 BOMB?!?! LAWLOLOLOLlolol!!!1111!!!oneoneone"
I don't think Microsoft would want to bomb Ben, its not like he is showing people how to turn their Xbox into a 360. He buys a 360 (giving Microsoft money) and puts it in a new case with a screen. The only thing Microsoft could be jealous of is that everyone likes Ben's 360 design.
Uh, that was his point. The guy actually says that.
Image
I don't want to make an "I'm leaving" thread, but I've sort of lost interest in this board. So if you notice that I'm gone, that's why.

User avatar
vskid
Senior Member
Posts: 6314
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:25 am
Steam ID: vskid3
Contact:

Post by vskid » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:50 pm

theelk wrote:
vskid wrote:
CronoTriggerfan wrote:"S0 THYSS IZ T3H PLAY5E MYKRO50FT WANT5 2 BOMB?!?! LAWLOLOLOLlolol!!!1111!!!oneoneone"
I don't think Microsoft would want to bomb Ben, its not like he is showing people how to turn their Xbox into a 360. He buys a 360 (giving Microsoft money) and puts it in a new case with a screen. The only thing Microsoft could be jealous of is that everyone likes Ben's 360 design.
Uh, that was his point. The guy actually says that.
When? I was tired and probably missed it from not paying attention or I stopped watching too soon.
Image

User avatar
theelk
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:48 am
Location: boring old connecticut
Contact:

Post by theelk » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:08 pm

vskid wrote:
theelk wrote:
vskid wrote:
CronoTriggerfan wrote:"S0 THYSS IZ T3H PLAY5E MYKRO50FT WANT5 2 BOMB?!?! LAWLOLOLOLlolol!!!1111!!!oneoneone"
I don't think Microsoft would want to bomb Ben, its not like he is showing people how to turn their Xbox into a 360. He buys a 360 (giving Microsoft money) and puts it in a new case with a screen. The only thing Microsoft could be jealous of is that everyone likes Ben's 360 design.
Uh, that was his point. The guy actually says that.
When? I was tired and probably missed it from not paying attention or I stopped watching too soon.
I think it's one of the first things he says.
Image
I don't want to make an "I'm leaving" thread, but I've sort of lost interest in this board. So if you notice that I'm gone, that's why.

User avatar
G-force
Moderator
Posts: 3609
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 1:43 pm
Location: Sweet home Indiana
Contact:

Post by G-force » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:51 pm

Ben has got to get tired of people calling him a "mad" or "crazy" scientist, but a muppet! Thats just great! :lol:

At 1:40 when they're showing all the portables, check out the PS2 portable. Notice anything? maybe the fact that it's not one of his? :P
Brian Gardner's Palm PS2

"we'll meet a couple of his friends" there was... uh... Jones, and that was it. </nitpick> (btw, did jones lose his beard? And how come nobody calls him Jason?)

Really though, I like the show, they usually have fun stuff, and it's certainly better than the other VG shows IMO.

User avatar
theelk
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:48 am
Location: boring old connecticut
Contact:

Post by theelk » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:04 pm

I actually noticed the palmPS2, but forgot to mention it.
Image
I don't want to make an "I'm leaving" thread, but I've sort of lost interest in this board. So if you notice that I'm gone, that's why.

jeroen
Senior Member
Posts: 1573
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:42 am
Location: The Netherlands

Post by jeroen » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:04 am

G-force wrote:Ben has got to get tired of people calling him a "mad" or "crazy" scientist, but a muppet! Thats just great! :lol:

At 1:40 when they're showing all the portables, check out the PS2 portable. Notice anything? maybe the fact that it's not one of his? :P
Brian Gardner's Palm PS2

"we'll meet a couple of his friends" there was... uh... Jones, and that was it. </nitpick> (btw, did jones lose his beard? And how come nobody calls him Jason?)

Really though, I like the show, they usually have fun stuff, and it's certainly better than the other VG shows IMO.
on xbox live I always call him "jones". And he said that podcast beard was really the only time he had one.

User avatar
jones
Compound Intelligence
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:20 am
PSN Username: jarjarisgod
Contact:

Post by jones » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:16 am

G-force wrote:Ben has got to get tired of people calling him a "mad" or "crazy" scientist, but a muppet! Thats just great! :lol:

At 1:40 when they're showing all the portables, check out the PS2 portable. Notice anything? maybe the fact that it's not one of his? :P
Brian Gardner's Palm PS2

"we'll meet a couple of his friends" there was... uh... Jones, and that was it. </nitpick> (btw, did jones lose his beard? And how come nobody calls him Jason?)

Really though, I like the show, they usually have fun stuff, and it's certainly better than the other VG shows IMO.
That's funny they used the thing from the podcast intro with me as the Xbox Fanboy. :lol: I had a beard when we did that, then shaved it off at some point prior to the Gamehead thing, and now have grown it back again and it was seen in full force at the MGC.

The "friends" part referred to a coworker of mine who I introduced to Ben. He makes car-puters and has built an all in one Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube system before. They interviewed him, but sadly they didn't include any of it. Probably because he was low on physical examples of his work. They also whacked the section of the podcast interview where the Wii and 360 were discussed.

Oh well, what are you going to do? :lol:

Post Reply