Pranks!

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

TheOnlyOneHeFears
Portablizer
Pranks!

Post by TheOnlyOneHeFears » Tue May 08, 2007 10:02 am

Yup, I finish school this week to go on study leave before GSCEs, and, naturally, it's prank time on Friday :lol: So, I want suggestions from you as to what pranks I pull. Stories about successful/hilarious pranks you've done would also be cool.
I've only got a few planned so far.

1. Crushed up laxatives in the water jugs in the canteen
2. Frogspawn/some other disgusting jelly-like substance in the bottom of the vending machines.

Suggestions please! :D

--
TOOHF

Darth Fett
Location:On my giant space station. Firing on earth in 3...2...1...

Post by Darth Fett » Tue May 08, 2007 12:36 pm

Step 1: Get a zillion ketchup packets.
Step 2: Fold ketchup packets in half.
Step 3: Place folded packets under the bumps on the toilet seat of every toilet in the school.
Step 4: Run like heck. :lol:

Another thing you could do if you live in the right place is go into a grassy of woody area, catch as many ticks as you can, and release them in every classroom exept yours. :lol: And now for a favorite of mine: Write mushy love cards to as many girls as you can, but sign as someone else. :twisted:
About putting a gooey substance in vending machines: Use worms. :lol:
Laugh and the world laughs with you; It's inhabitants are an entirely different story.

TheOnlyOneHeFears
Portablizer

Post by TheOnlyOneHeFears » Tue May 08, 2007 12:42 pm

Hah, I like the ketchup one! I may end up doing that :lol: Keep 'em coming! :D

Lady Indecisive

Post by Lady Indecisive » Tue May 08, 2007 1:02 pm

Lock all the bathroom stalls from the inside. :P
Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down a staircase.

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Tue May 08, 2007 1:13 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Boot every PC you can get your hands on off a DOS floppy that automatically loads an old game you have to reset to get out of, like Alley Cat or Dig Dug. (You could also mix it up and use Frogger but you need a slowdown utility to get it to run properly, which adds to the boot time, thus increasing your risk of getting caught and decreasing your effective range.)

daguuy
Portablizer

Post by daguuy » Tue May 08, 2007 2:47 pm

Here's a couple of pranks people did at my school:

1. get 3 pigs. number them 1,2, and 4 but don't tell anybody there's not a number 3. set them loose in the school

2. Get a cow and put it on the top floor. Cows can't walk down steps :P
ImageImage

joevennix
Portablizer

Post by joevennix » Tue May 08, 2007 3:40 pm

daguuy wrote:Here's a couple of pranks people did at my school:

1. get 3 pigs. number them 1,2, and 4 but don't tell anybody there's not a number 3. set them loose in the school

2. Get a cow and put it on the top floor. Cows can't walk down steps :P
Lol the seniors at our school did both those exact pranks last year. The year before, a bunch of them streaked across the whole school. One time the school was sporked, where they took thousands of plastic forks and stuck them in the lawn every few inches.

illustriouschin

Post by illustriouschin » Tue May 08, 2007 3:43 pm

joevennix wrote:[One time the school was sporked, where they took thousands of plastic forks and stuck them in the lawn every few inches.
Sporking is a cool trick until the janitor figures out that he can just suck up all the sporks with a big magnet. Also until the janitor makes you squeal like Pig #3.

ghosstt

Post by ghosstt » Tue May 08, 2007 4:09 pm

illustriouschin wrote:
joevennix wrote:[One time the school was sporked, where they took thousands of plastic forks and stuck them in the lawn every few inches.
Sporking is a cool trick until the janitor figures out that he can just suck up all the sporks with a big magnet. Also until the janitor makes you squeal like Pig #3.
plastic sporks :wink:

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Tue May 08, 2007 4:12 pm

illustriouschin wrote:
Sporking is a cool trick until the janitor figures out that he can just suck up all the sporks with a big magnet.
Good luck using a magnet on plastic. :wink:

ganonbanned

Post by ganonbanned » Tue May 08, 2007 4:16 pm

Darth Fett wrote:Step 1: Get a zillion ketchup packets.
Step 3: Place folded packets under the bumps on the toilet seat of every toilet in the school.
Step 4: Run like heck. :lol:

Another thing you could do if you live in the right place is go into a grassy of woody area, catch as many ticks as you can, and release them in every classroom exept yours. :lol: And now for a favorite of mine: Write mushy love cards to as many girls as you can, but sign as someone else. :twisted:
About putting a gooey substance in vending machines: Use worms. :lol:
that was in captain underpants! good books!

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer
PSN Username:Lythinca
Steam ID:scythe_king

Post by HotDog-Cart » Tue May 08, 2007 4:37 pm

Put flour on the ceiling fans, and wait for someone to turn it on.

Put vasiline on the door knobs.

Plastic Wrap someones door.

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Tue May 08, 2007 5:12 pm

My friend put a program that makes a list of random 1's and 0's onto someones calculator and told them it was the source code. Keep in mind that he goes to a high school that focuses on engineering, so the kid thought my friend was really smart to be able to find the "source code".

schmellyfart
Portablizer Extraordinaire
Steam ID:schmellyfart

Post by schmellyfart » Tue May 08, 2007 6:07 pm

darth fett wrote:Step 1: Get a zillion ketchup packets.
Step 4: Run like heck. Laughing
Oh man this brings back good memories :) I did that when I was in 8th grade, but I only did it to the toilets in one bathroom. I did it during lunch, then a few classes later I went in to check the stalls, and there was ketchup splattered all over the toilet bowl. :lol: I was laughing so hard. Can't help but feel sorry for the poor soul that sat on them. :)

I have something to add:
When you put the ketchup packets under the knobs, make sure the folded end is NOT facing the inside of the bowl. That way the ketchup will shoot out of the sealed ends. :twisted:
And you don't necessairly need to run. In my opinion, someone running out out the bathroom seems a little odd. :D

lifeisbetterwithketchup
Steam ID:lifeisbetterwithketchup

Post by lifeisbetterwithketchup » Tue May 08, 2007 6:56 pm

A classic: fill a cup partially with water (or something else) and put it on top of a door that's partially open. Works every time. We like to do it to the new guys at work.

My cousin is in college, and he and his friends would tend to buy cakes and brownies and whatnot. His roommate would very often scarf down whatever was left. So once, they cooked laxative into some brownies and left them out. Needless-to-say, the results were highly amusing.
Rekarp wrote:
mako321 wrote:What makes you head ninja, anyways? :wink:
Cause I am Abe F#!@ing Lincoln. :mrgreen: