teens are stupid

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Bass Creator
teens are stupid

Post by Bass Creator » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:54 pm

Fixed text:
Some teenager came to our elementry school and was typing an AddictingGames page source since the page was blocked. I said the pictures and games wouldn't work because all he had was the source written on paper and copied it to the computer, but he did't listen, and the source was 3 pages long. All he had was the HTML code, not the SWF embed code, so I said that its not going to work. He did not listen. I noticed it by the flash embed tag. I am a 10 year old and can make a website using HTML, not using Micro$haft® software.

Anyway, he wasted two hours of typing.

Original text:
i say some teen in my school because for somone reason they come to our elmety school and some guy was typeing a a acciditng games page schoce code knowing it was block i said the pic's and games wont work because all the have is the socre code written on paper and coped to the computer but he didt lisin and the sorce was like 3 pages ;long all he had is the hml not the flash game code so i was all like its not gonna work he didnt lisin noticed it by the fenbed flash tag (What a 10 year old can make a awebsite and not use microsoft crap and learn html

Anyway he wastedd 2 hours of typeing
Reddit

gannon

Post by gannon » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:10 pm

So...what'd you just say? Most of it was lumped together and unintelligible.

khaag

Post by khaag » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:10 pm

Please, PLEASE! Learn to type and use some proper grammar! I don't care how old you are! You're post is nearly UNREADABLE!
[url=http://thekevbot.com]Portfolio[/url]
[url=http://twitter.com/thekevbot]Twitter[/url]
[url=http://blog.thekevbot.com]Blog[/url]

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:14 pm

khaag wrote:Please, PLEASE! Learn to type and use some proper grammar! I don't care how old you are! You're post is nearly UNREADABLE!
Yes, your post is a perfect example or a stupid teen, if you're going to tell a lame story, at least make it so we can read it.

ganonbanned

Post by ganonbanned » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:39 pm

are you in elementary school?

So Many Kinds of Bagels

Post by So Many Kinds of Bagels » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:09 pm

ganonbanned wrote:are you in elementary school?
I believe he is. And he's making himself look stupid, not teens.
Valve is the best company.

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:13 pm

I think he's saying a high school student didn't listen to him. And as a result wasted much time.
Hey, sup?

Jimmy

Post by Jimmy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:35 pm

...I think he's trolling.

Don't give stuff like this any attention. He's doing it to cause a ruckus.
I'm totally the 2008th member.

daguuy
Portablizer

Post by daguuy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:35 pm

I believe he's talking in some alien language. This is proof that life is on other planets way out there that are trying to communicate with us! Listen to what it has to say, it could save the world!
ImageImage

atari2600a

Post by atari2600a » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:07 pm

LOL, I learned HTML when I was nine!

Anyways, PLEASE go & buy some kind of typing tutorial software, because I could barely even look at that!

Felino

Post by Felino » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:23 am

say some teen in my school because for somone reason they come to our elmety school and some guy was typeing a a acciditng games page schoce code knowing it was block i said the pic's and games wont work because all the have is the socre code written on paper and coped to the computer but he didt lisin and the sorce was like 3 pages ;long all he had is the hml not the flash game code so i was all like its not gonna work he didnt lisin noticed it by the fenbed flash tag (What a 10 year old can make a awebsite and not use microsoft crap and learn html

Lets fix this up, as far as I could make out.
I say this because some teenager came to my school, and the person was typing out an adicting games webpages source code, because he knew it was blocked. I said to this man, that it will not work because he doesn't have the images or imbedded flash files for it to work with. He was typing up 3 pages of source code for nothing.

He doesn't know html. A ten year old does. He wasted 2 hours of typing.
I think the solution for this is a web proxy, google it, you also need to go back to year one to learn basic gramma and spelling. Good day to you.
Charlie wrote:I always wanted to try wall flips, but I'm too attached to my neck.

twilightprincess

Post by twilightprincess » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:40 am

Felino wrote:
say some teen in my school because for somone reason they come to our elmety school and some guy was typeing a a acciditng games page schoce code knowing it was block i said the pic's and games wont work because all the have is the socre code written on paper and coped to the computer but he didt lisin and the sorce was like 3 pages ;long all he had is the hml not the flash game code so i was all like its not gonna work he didnt lisin noticed it by the fenbed flash tag (What a 10 year old can make a awebsite and not use microsoft crap and learn html

Lets fix this up, as far as I could make out.
I say this because some teenager came to my school, and the person was typing out an adicting games webpages source code, because he knew it was blocked. I said to this man, that it will not work because he doesn't have the images or imbedded flash files for it to work with. He was typing up 3 pages of source code for nothing.

He doesn't know html. A ten year old does. He wasted 2 hours of typing.
I think the solution for this is a web proxy, google it, you also need to go back to year one to learn basic gramma and spelling. Good day to you.
lifesaver!

benol

Post by benol » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:37 am

Wait... doesn't this site ask you if you are 13 or older? How did a 10 year old get in here?

And also, SPELL CHECK, PUNCTUATION, AND GRAMMAR!!!
PM me for DS friend codes. PLEASE!
DOLGAT IS REAL!!!!

Help My MyMiniCity, plzkthxbai

benol

Post by benol » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:44 am

one time i was on a fourm and grammar didnt matter neither did spelung
PM me for DS friend codes. PLEASE!
DOLGAT IS REAL!!!!

Help My MyMiniCity, plzkthxbai

Felino

Post by Felino » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:45 am

:D nice speeling man great jobe on the enjlish asinment cani haf a copie.
Charlie wrote:I always wanted to try wall flips, but I'm too attached to my neck.