Prom

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

theelk

Post by theelk » Sat May 17, 2008 10:28 pm

For all you guys saying it's pointless, I just got back and had an awesome time. I can't wait until next year's.
I don't want to make an "I'm leaving" thread, but I've sort of lost interest in this board. So if you notice that I'm gone, that's why.

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Sun May 18, 2008 9:00 am

Never went to my prom, but then again, I just wanted to get through high school as quickly as possible.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

samus
Steam ID:masamus

Post by samus » Sun May 18, 2008 9:02 am

went my junior year. wasn't worth my time so my senior year i just stayed home. on the computer.

Metroid fan

Post by Metroid fan » Sun May 18, 2008 10:23 pm

I went this year... And got a girlfriend. That was the best 70 dollars I ever spent! I love how this topic is from last year and I have a post saying chicks couldn't care less if I died! Cause that's a little different story now. All you guys who just sit on your computer all day, get off of it and do something else for a while.

Jongamer
PSN Username:Geekystig790
360 GamerTag:Mesu Gitsune

Post by Jongamer » Mon May 19, 2008 4:31 am

Metroid fan wrote:All you guys who just sit on your computer all day, get off of it and do something else for a while.
I don't want to :(

:lol:

Negative_Creep

Post by Negative_Creep » Mon May 19, 2008 4:39 am

Metroid fan wrote:I went this year... And got a girlfriend. That was the best 70 dollars I ever spent! I love how this topic is from last year and I have a post saying chicks couldn't care less if I died! Cause that's a little different story now. All you guys who just sit on your computer all day, get off of it and do something else for a while.
Yeah it helps doesnt it :P