Guitar Hero III

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Jongamer
PSN Username:Geekystig790
360 GamerTag:Mesu Gitsune
Guitar Hero III

Post by Jongamer » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:47 am

From G4tv.com

"Guitar Hero III' Coming To Wii, 360, PS3
Posted by sjohnson - Tuesday, April 10, 2007 7:31 AM
Hey, here's some good news: According to a note on game developer Red Octane's website, Guitar Hero 3 is coming to Wiis, 360s and PS3 in the Fall. Here's what the site said:

When is Guitar Hero 2 (II) Coming? Will there be GH 2 for Wii, PS3, XBox, Xbox 360, etc?
Guitar Hero 2 for Playstation 2 launched 11/7/2006, Xbox 360 launched 4/3/2007 and both items are shipping now. Please check www.guitarherogame.com and www.redoctane.com for the most current information.

Guitar Hero 3 for the Playstation 2, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii are currently scheduled for release in the United States in Fall of 2007.

TheFeed predicts Guitar Hero games will come out every year, like Madden or something until... people stop buying them, we guess."

Looks like Wii is going to get ANOTHER decent game, and same for the PS3, AND its also coming out for PS2.

ganonbanned

Post by ganonbanned » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:52 am

YES! another good title for the wii!

I read on wiki a few weeks ago that redoctane recently registered the names drum hero, drum villain, guitar villain, band hero, and keyboard hero. who knows if thats true but band hero would be awesome. and on gamefaqs, it says guitar hero for DS :? :? :?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/data/938225.html

Jongamer

Post by Jongamer » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:58 am

WOOOO I predicted Drum Hero!!!

Unless they want to realese a Drum attachment for the PS3 and 360, I suggest only releasing it on the Wii.

Guitar Hero to me on the DS looks kinda, ya know weird, how would the controls work? Unless they are planning for DS to Wii Connectivity for the Wii version or something and you can attach the DS to a Guitar Controller with only the Frets on the Controller, and use the DS touch Screen for strumming the strings.

IDK these are just my Impractical Ideas.

ganonbanned

Post by ganonbanned » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:06 pm

Jongamer wrote:WOOOO I predicted Drum Hero!!!

Unless they want to realese a Drum attachment for the PS3 and 360, I suggest only releasing it on the Wii.

Guitar Hero to me on the DS looks kinda, ya know weird, how would the controls work? Unless they are planning for DS to Wii Connectivity for the Wii version or something and you can attach the DS to a Guitar Controller with only the Frets on the Controller, and use the DS touch Screen for strumming the strings.

I think the ds might be a joke.

I just checked the wiki article, the whole drum/band/keyboard hero/villain thing was gone, someone must of made it up.

Jongamer

Post by Jongamer » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:11 pm

ganonbanned wrote:
Jongamer wrote:WOOOO I predicted Drum Hero!!!

Yeah I kinda figured that, cuz there doesnt seem to be a practicle way to play Guitar Hero on your DS and keep the Series alive lol.

I think the ds might be a joke.

I just checked the wiki article, the whole drum/band/keyboard hero/villain thing was gone, someone must of made it up.
Yep I Kinda Figured, the Controlls would be HORRIBLE if it was on the DS.
Lets just let Elite Beat Agents be the DS's main Music/Rythm Game.
(Love EBA, still Stuck on Agent Cheiftan, barely got past the VERY last stage on Normal Difficulty (Agent J) Had to retry that stage like 30 times (Mabye less)

Rekarp
Portablizer Extraordinaire
PSN Username:Lnghrn_
Steam ID:rekarp

Post by Rekarp » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:04 pm

haha i just posted this in News ><

anyways I am pumped for this game! :x <- pumped face

Keyboard Hero?! Hell yah Styx ftw! :lol:
The wood master

"I was under the impression Mac owners don't actually USE their machines, they just parade them around trying to evangelize the masses."

Unidentified Assilant

Post by Unidentified Assilant » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:11 pm

Guitar Hero III? Wow, this franchise is gonna go far.

Somebody please buy my Dreamcast >_> £20+shipping :)

ganonbanned

Post by ganonbanned » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:20 pm

well, hopefully in this version theres master of puupets. :)

jedi knight

Post by jedi knight » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:22 pm

I wonder if you could download extra songs through the wii's virtual console. That would be freakin awesome. I am so gonna buy this game.
Meh, I don't post much.

limpport

Post by limpport » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:37 pm

Guitar Hero III has been planned for a while. And you don't use a guitar controller! Linky here!

benol

Post by benol » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:42 pm

ganonbanned wrote:YES! another good title for the wii!

I read on wiki a few weeks ago that redoctane recently registered the names drum hero, drum villain, guitar villain, band hero, and keyboard hero. who knows if thats true but band hero would be awesome. and on gamefaqs, it says guitar hero for DS :? :? :?

guitar villain? that's weird. but keyboard hero will rock!... unless it only has 4 buttons.
PM me for DS friend codes. PLEASE!
DOLGAT IS REAL!!!!

Help My MyMiniCity, plzkthxbai

ganonbanned

Post by ganonbanned » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:55 pm

benol wrote:
ganonbanned wrote:YES! another good title for the wii!

guitar villain? that's weird. but keyboard hero will rock!... unless it only has 4 buttons.
well, like I said, I think it was made up, but im wondering what exactly that would be?

Mageslayer

Post by Mageslayer » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:04 pm

I've always wondered why guitar hero has gotten so much popularity while other music games (like a personal favorite, beatmania) seem to have passed without much notice (at least in the US anyway.... there's like a million of them in Japan). I honestly don't like the guitar controller one bit.
I once wrote:My head may be in the clouds, but the view up here is breathtaking.
"What kind of a monster are you?"
"The kind that killed your family."

lifeisbetterwithketchup
Steam ID:lifeisbetterwithketchup

Post by lifeisbetterwithketchup » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:11 pm

Jongamer wrote: Yep I Kinda Figured, the Controlls would be HORRIBLE if it was on the DS.
Lets just let Elite Beat Agents be the DS's main Music/Rythm Game.
(Love EBA, still Stuck on Agent Cheiftan, barely got past the VERY last stage on Normal Difficulty (Agent J) Had to retry that stage like 30 times (Mabye less)
Yeah, I can't really see GH on DS. Like you said, EBA is amazing.

When GHIII comes out, I may pick it up for Wii. I haven't played Guitar Hero at all before, but it looks like a load of fun. :D
Rekarp wrote:
mako321 wrote:What makes you head ninja, anyways? :wink:
Cause I am Abe F#!@ing Lincoln. :mrgreen: