scary games

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

evza134

Post by evza134 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:49 am

darkzone:http://www.darkzone.com.au/ first time i went in there i shat myself after 5 minutes (i swear there was an electric chair(oh no now everyone knows my gahstly fear of electric chairs))

but if your talking about computer games the chainsaw room in vice city freaked me the hell out i couldent sleep at all that night oh and when i was like five the old wolfenstien game my freind had on his old dos computer freaked me out oh and the ghosts in fable and some of the giant flood jumping out at you in halo 2

supprisingly manhunt didnt scare me at all even though its banned in australia (my freind got a copy while it was still m15+

so in conclusion evan is a huge wuss
I love, Commas! Woah, That sounded, Weird.

A_Username

Re: scary games

Post by A_Username » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:13 pm

ganonbanned wrote:what are some good games that make you piss your pants :) .

DOOM II is one for me. I dont know why either, most people dont think its that bad. Im all fine until the last level :( .
System Shock 2
Half-Life 2 (only if played at night alone)
defiantly not FEAR, it's way to predictable.

-Derek

A_Username

Post by A_Username » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:15 pm

ganonbanned wrote:
Joes2Silly wrote:Myst can creep you out a lot more than you think, google the name if you don't know what I am talking about (its for the PC) :wink:
wasnt that also for atari jaguar CD?

Lady Indecisive wrote:
Darth Fett wrote:Fatal Frame scared the bejeebers outa me. I played it with one of my friends, and the results were hilarious. *Remembers being paranoid about going into each room and screaming when a ghost popped out* :lol: Ahh, good times. :)
Screaming? You completly panicked! :lol:
do you know eachother or something?

and F.E.A.R I have to agree is pretty damn scary. my friend almost pissed himself a few times playing it :wink:
Myst is also for PSX (6 CD's!!) I have Myst95 for the PC if any of you would like to buy.

-Derek