Food poisoning... from Hell!!!

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Rekarp
Portablizer Extraordinaire
Posts: 2163
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:52 am
PSN Username: Lnghrn_
Steam ID: rekarp
Location: Austin, Tx
Contact:

Post by Rekarp » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:31 pm

Reploid Ayla wrote:So I suppose lesson is learned...

When you eat many things, there is a potential to get an upset stomach. There is a good 60% chance to get sick from eating things like...lets see...dead animals. Because when you eat dead things like arms, legs, chunk of torso, etc. your body is wondering why you just chewed up somebody's body. I remember puking hardcore from a ground beef soft taco at taco bell. Whilst sitting over the toilet wishing I were not alive, I traced the agonizing pain from my stomach and shortly realized it was grade D (same grade used for dog food) ground up dead bodies that made me throw up. Thats when I stopped eating dead animals as a protein source. /preach
A 60% chance!? WTF! who the **** told you that? I eat meat every day and I don't get sick.
The wood master

Image

"I was under the impression Mac owners don't actually USE their machines, they just parade them around trying to evangelize the masses."

User avatar
Life of Brian
Moderator
Posts: 2867
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:55 pm
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by Life of Brian » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:17 pm

Let's not get into this. Personal preferences are personal preferences. I for one love meat and plan to continue eating it, even though it was probably the chicken in my stir fry that made me sick.

For the record, I threw up two more times last night and have spent more time in the bathroom than is healthy. I really hope I get better soon because I have to drive for a couple of hours tomorrow to go back home. Fortunately someone is bringing me some noodle soup and a bowl to heat it up in the microwave here in my dorm room. I've been trapped in here all day. And she's bringing me some Advil. Wonderful wonderful Advil to make this headache go far far away.
dragonhead wrote:sweet. ive spent a third of my life on benheck!
Image

Harshboy
Portablizer
Posts: 3610
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:44 pm

Post by Harshboy » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:21 pm

I've never had food poisoning, but I'm sure If my school food gave it to me i'd let them have it :twisted:

User avatar
lifeisbetterwithketchup
Senior Member
Posts: 2180
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:08 pm
Steam ID: lifeisbetterwithketchup
Location: Illinois. Whee.
Contact:

Post by lifeisbetterwithketchup » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:02 pm

One of my friends from work got food poisoning from Wendy's. He said he was puking like the guy in Team America. Not cool.
Rekarp wrote:
mako321 wrote:What makes you head ninja, anyways? :wink:
Cause I am Abe F#!@ing Lincoln. :mrgreen:

User avatar
khaag
Senior Member
Posts: 2260
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:54 pm
Location: C eh N eh D eh
Contact:

Post by khaag » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:16 pm

gamer2 wrote:I remember at my school, the tofu wasn't cooked fully and I got sick from that. That was horrible.
What kind of school serves tofu?! :?

User avatar
Skyone
Moderator
Posts: 6390
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:35 pm
Location: it is a mystery
Contact:

Post by Skyone » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:15 pm

khaag wrote:
gamer2 wrote:I remember at my school, the tofu wasn't cooked fully and I got sick from that. That was horrible.
What kind of school serves tofu?! :?
Gamer2's school, apparently.

I know me and Triton get heartburn every night - now THAT is the worst, acid reflex! Ugh...

Oh, and let's get away from the vegetarian topic if it's going to bring harsh controversy. I haven't seen one pale vegetarian, Jongamer, and your argument is very weak.

User avatar
gamemasterAS
Senior Member
Posts: 3309
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:30 pm
Steam ID: lolz1337face
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Post by gamemasterAS » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:19 pm

One time my whole church got a bunch of big subs from subway, And everyone there got really sick from them. Luckily I only like meatball subs so I didn't get sick at all. :lol:
.

User avatar
Kurt_
Portablizer
Posts: 5748
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:32 am
Steam ID: kurbert
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Kurt_ » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:32 pm

I've never gotten food poisoning. I have, however, gotten very white over the winter. It was sunny for the first time today. And warm!
Hey, sup?

Harshboy
Portablizer
Posts: 3610
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:44 pm

Post by Harshboy » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:17 pm

Kurt_ wrote:I've never gotten food poisoning. I have, however, gotten very white over the winter. It was sunny for the first time today. And warm!
Omg, i know. Here it was like 80+, but yesterday it was like 30-50. Shorts time again!

User avatar
gamer2
Senior Member
Posts: 3611
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:38 pm
Location: You spam, SANTA Jason gets you!
Contact:

Post by gamer2 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:28 pm

khaag wrote:
gamer2 wrote:I remember at my school, the tofu wasn't cooked fully and I got sick from that. That was horrible.
What kind of school serves tofu?! :?
Mine because of the Vegan boycott of the 1990's in my school. Now they cant serve real meat.
Image
Image

User avatar
gamemasterAS
Senior Member
Posts: 3309
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:30 pm
Steam ID: lolz1337face
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Post by gamemasterAS » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:46 pm

gamer2 wrote:
khaag wrote:
gamer2 wrote:I remember at my school, the tofu wasn't cooked fully and I got sick from that. That was horrible.
What kind of school serves tofu?! :?
Mine because of the Vegan boycott of the 1990's in my school. Now they cant serve real meat.
We didn't even have a boy cot yet they don't even serve real food at our schools. :roll:
.

User avatar
CronoTriggerfan
Moderator
Posts: 4131
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:07 pm
Location: University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
Contact:

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:04 am

Oh man, I think this thread is a curse! :cry: I had KFC tonight, and I just threw up twice and my stomach feels like it's been turned inside-out. How long did your food poisoning last? I REALLY don't wanna be sick long!

CTFan
Image

User avatar
Skyone
Moderator
Posts: 6390
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:35 pm
Location: it is a mystery
Contact:

Post by Skyone » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:09 am

*runs!*

Jeez! From KFC?! Now that sucks. Feel better man... :(

User avatar
Rekarp
Portablizer Extraordinaire
Posts: 2163
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:52 am
PSN Username: Lnghrn_
Steam ID: rekarp
Location: Austin, Tx
Contact:

Post by Rekarp » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:10 am

CronoTriggerfan wrote:Oh man, I think this thread is a curse! :cry: I had KFC tonight, and I just threw up twice and my stomach feels like it's been turned inside-out. How long did your food poisoning last? I REALLY don't wanna be sick long!

CTFan
you probably just ate some bad grease. should pass in a night or so.
The wood master

Image

"I was under the impression Mac owners don't actually USE their machines, they just parade them around trying to evangelize the masses."

User avatar
CronoTriggerfan
Moderator
Posts: 4131
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:07 pm
Location: University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
Contact:

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:14 am

Yeah, at least it was quick. I threw up about 4 times last night, though. :( Got a mere 2 hours of sleep, and my dad STILL sent me to school! :roll: I'll be dead by third hour.

CTFan
Image

Post Reply