How was your day?

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:38 pm

my day was pretty boring! because our power was out for SIX AND A HALF HOURS! thank god for the woodstove or it would have been cold, got lots of ice on everything and some of the limbs on our tree broke off from the weight of the ice. power just came back on bout half an hour ago, its been out since about 11:40 central time :( odds are we might lose it again sometime tonight

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:40 pm

Triton wrote:my day was pretty boring! because our power was out for SIX AND A HALF HOURS! thank god for the woodstove or it would have been cold, got lots of ice on everything and some of the limbs on our tree broke off from the weight of the ice. power just came back on bout half an hour ago, its been out since about 11:40 central time :( odds are we might lose it again sometime tonight
Didn't you have a couple of sets of double a's ? Play some beat2x and watch a movie. :o

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:45 pm

i read a book, listened to a cd player and took a nap and that was the most of my day lol

Rototiller

Post by Rototiller » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:54 pm

"Well, the boss was pretty steamed at me, but then I told him I had finished the Brubaker TPS reports, he gave me a raise."

Well, no actually. I had a good day. Beat the crap out of an emo, and you can vastly improve the outlook on your life.
what sig? i don't see anything...

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:10 pm

Rototiller wrote:Beat the crap out of an emo, and you can vastly improve the outlook on your life.
What about the emo? Not that I think its wrong to beat him up, but maybe you should have beat some sense into him so he wouldn't be a loser anymore.

i dont like emos either but please dont be derogatory.- triton
EDIT: Ok, Triton, I couldn't think of a better word in the first place, but the "loser" you changed it to works.
Last edited by vskid on Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:32 pm

Nobody likes emos. That's why they go emo.

I hate emo music. But lately, I've noticed it's getting more musical (aka. more than just power chord triads played in eight notes.) It's still unbearable, but it's moving away from emo, which is good.
Hey, sup?

Rototiller

Post by Rototiller » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:11 pm

vskid wrote:
Rototiller wrote:Beat the crap out of an emo, and you can vastly improve the outlook on your life.
What about the emo? Not that I think its wrong to beat him up, but maybe you should have beat some sense into him so he wouldn't be a loser anymore.

i dont like emos either but please dont be derogatory.- triton
EDIT: Ok, Triton, I couldn't think of a better word in the first place, but the "loser" you changed it to works.
Well, I studied Physics, so this should be understandable: You are a Negative charged particle(you are sad), and so is the emo. If you collide them together, You should get a postitive. (I Put an emo and a cheerleader into a particle collider and watched. BLAM!)
what sig? i don't see anything...