What are your thoughts on UFO's?

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

benol
What are your thoughts on UFO's?

Post by benol » Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:40 pm

I personally think that we are not alone, not just in space, but on our own planet, and UFO's are terrestrial. what do you think? Discuss!
PM me for DS friend codes. PLEASE!
DOLGAT IS REAL!!!!

Help My MyMiniCity, plzkthxbai

benol

Post by benol » Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:43 pm

oops!!! please move this to forum 42!!! big mistake!!!
PM me for DS friend codes. PLEASE!
DOLGAT IS REAL!!!!

Help My MyMiniCity, plzkthxbai

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:58 pm

Just to warn you now, there was an old topic like this that got locked FAST

I believe it gets to close to the rule, NO RELIGIOUS TALK

SS
http://twitter.com/ShockSlayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jongamer
PSN Username:Geekystig790
360 GamerTag:Mesu Gitsune

Post by Jongamer » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:17 pm

How is it religious talk? what dont wanna upset people that beleve in god?I think the Admins and Mods are a little scetchy on what topics to lock and what not to lock. I see a lot of thread that say delete me, but they dont delete them, but delete threads they think are spam in a Heartbeat.

Rototiller

Post by Rototiller » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:13 pm

My uncle was abducted by aliens once :shock: . It seemed pretty flippin' shweet.
There were these thing with a bunch of tubes and heads, and he had a large metal pipe with him, so he beat the crap out of one of them and escapedin his truck.
what sig? i don't see anything...

Rekarp
Portablizer Extraordinaire
PSN Username:Lnghrn_
Steam ID:rekarp

Post by Rekarp » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:40 pm

People that say they get adducted by aliens probably had to much of a liquid dinner. Also, everyone that takes a photo of a so called "UFO" is all blurry and looks more like a spec on the camera. So, no I do not think UFOs exist.

However, there is a chance that there is life somewhere else in the universe. I mean given how large the universe is, they would have to be several instances where an Earth like planet was formed.
The wood master

"I was under the impression Mac owners don't actually USE their machines, they just parade them around trying to evangelize the masses."

dman762000

Post by dman762000 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:37 pm

The reason topics like this get locked so quick is that some one ALWAYS brings up the god topic and it starts a big religious argument and flame war, and noone wants that, now if people could keep to the science and not bring in religion I think it could be a good topic cause I personally believe in life on other planets, heck I read in the newspaper today that they have discovered evidence of liquid water on mars within the last 5 years, and you guys know that as far as we know where there is liquid H2O there is a strong possibility for terrestial types of life, as for flying saucers I have not yet seen any evidence proving extraterristial life visiting this planet.

Rellizate

Post by Rellizate » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:40 pm

Yes, obviously. I don't see how anyone who has even thought about this can say that Extra Teresterial life does not exist. I mean come on, what are the chances that we are the only life in the universe that exists. There are mulitple googleplexes of stars and planets in the universe. What are the chances that we are the only one that has developed life?

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:41 pm

I wish a mod would move this...

I think life exists elsewhere in the universe. And unless you have security clearance to visit Area 51, aliens have never visited Earth.
Last edited by vskid on Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jongamer

Post by Jongamer » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:23 pm

there are no ALIENs at Area 51, you can wish but there is not, people claim they see UFOs there because they do, our UFOs that our country doesnt want the rest of the world to know, because they are Experimental Aircraft, hell I live next to a Air force base where they test flew the Stealth bomber and people around here claimed they saw a UFO Phttt, I dont Beleive in ALIEN UFOs, but I beleive on life on other planets in the Universe, Hmmm I wonder if the Universe is Infinite, or keeps repeating itself once you get past a certain point, or is there a wall at the End of the Universe, I still wonder about that when I try to sleep. hmmmmm, I dont wanna think about it to much or I might go crazy lol.

Harshboy
Portablizer

Post by Harshboy » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:26 pm

Why are we always the planet being visited. Why are we the dumb beings that cant go trillions of miles into space. Seariously, I'm sure that there is other life out there, but they are certainly not little green men comming to our planet with their super UFOs.

Just my 2 cents :wink:

vskid

Post by vskid » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:29 pm

Jongamer wrote:there are no ALIENs at Area 51, you can wish but there is not
Um, I was kidding. :roll:

Jongamer

Post by Jongamer » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:30 pm

vskid wrote:
yeah I can pretty much tell, but noticed I didnt quote ya, because Im just sayin' it just incase someone wants to beleave it.

vskid

Post by vskid » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:32 pm

Jongamer wrote:
vskid wrote:
yeah I can pretty much tell, but noticed I didnt quote ya, because Im just sayin' it just incase someone wants to beleave it.
Oh, ok.

davicoro

Post by davicoro » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:34 pm

In my theory....

Bill have 20 house... One is for him.... and rent 19

There is 2000+ planets on the outer spaces... We live on One of them... and is someone living on the others 1999+ or they are just there to be a kind of decorative light ???

What you think...

and is true... this kind of topics bring ups the religious theme... i have delete the word "God" like 5 times before posting this...