My crazy math teacher

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

minkster
My crazy math teacher

Post by minkster » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:03 pm

I got permission to interview my math teacher Mr. Salvatore, and I made a trailer. It's really funny. Watch and Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn1CCHV7qTQ

Have anyone else made a video of a teacher or a random person of that matter? If you have some vid's please post em and I'll be sure to watch 8)
Minktendo-Dead
Next portable: who knows ;)

atari2600a

Post by atari2600a » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:54 pm

I had a Dr. Mario tournament with my English teacher (she won) & I taped it.

It's for a short movie I'm doing.

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:03 am

You should hear my Math teacher Mr Qualls, or "The Q". He is always talking about how to make delicious meals from wild animals (HILLBILLY).

Spudkid

Post by Spudkid » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:02 pm

My old English teacher took my friend's DS away and played it all period.

I don't think my friend even got his DS back...
Spudkid is a douche

Busterblade

Post by Busterblade » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:17 pm

I just watched it and the next video was about the 360 laptop. What a coincidence! And when will that video be out?
92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

minkster

Post by minkster » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:21 pm

Busterblade wrote:I just watched it and the next video was about the 360 laptop. What a coincidence! And when will that video be out?
Heh, i know what a coincidence! Youtube hacked my computer and knows i go to benheck oh no! :P I'm in the midst of writing a story line with my friend michelle. there is no release date at this time, because we still need to film more.

also the vid is next to the ps3 baby commercial...it scares the crap out of me :shock:
Minktendo-Dead

Busterblade

Post by Busterblade » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:51 pm

There's a guy on Youtube called Chainer, in Singapore. He has over 100 videos of random stuff, like sneaking into restricted areas of a mall, freerunning in parking garages and parks, and some really random weirdness that goes on at his private school. There was one video where he and a bunch of guys hid in a school bathroom until the school was locked up. Then they proceeded to roam freely around the empty school at 4AM in the morning! IDK how his camera never gets noticed while he's in class. He and his friends occasionally do scripted and ad-lib shorts, like Witch Hunting and the Monkey News Asia stuff. So check him out.
92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Nonsense Man

Post by Nonsense Man » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:04 pm

hey minkster what starts playing at the end of the movie

minkster

Post by minkster » Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:42 pm

Busterblade wrote:There's a guy on Youtube called Chainer, in Singapore. He has over 100 videos of random stuff, like sneaking into restricted areas of a mall, freerunning in parking garages and parks, and some really random weirdness that goes on at his private school. There was one video where he and a bunch of guys hid in a school bathroom until the school was locked up. Then they proceeded to roam freely around the empty school at 4AM in the morning! IDK how his camera never gets noticed while he's in class. He and his friends occasionally do scripted and ad-lib shorts, like Witch Hunting and the Monkey News Asia stuff. So check him out.
Sweet I'll be sure to check him out :P
Nonsense Man wrote:hey minkster what starts playing at the end of the movie
Do you mean the song? Its called Time To Waste by Alkaline Trio
Minktendo-Dead

Nonsense Man

Post by Nonsense Man » Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:09 am

minkster wrote:
Nonsense Man wrote:hey minkster what starts playing at the end of the movie
Do you mean the song? Its called Time To Waste by Alkaline Trio
Thanks, and ya I meant the song.

madc0w
Location:In the ghetto of Larchmont! A HALF-A-MIL HOUSE IS GANGSER!

Post by madc0w » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:36 am

Busterblade wrote:There was one video where he and a bunch of guys hid in a school bathroom until the school was locked up. Then they proceeded to roam freely around the empty school at 4AM in the morning!
I've always wanted to do that! I've even planned which bathroo, it would be. It would be really sweet to go on the roof, since there are like ladders and doors in the middle of hallways and stairs leading to the roof.
Kayleigh57020 wrote: "button" is insanity.
Scientology
Dangerous Cult