Jones and I Looked for a WII (Amazing Adventures)

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Super Cameraman

Post by Super Cameraman » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:24 pm

Sparkfist wrote:If a good number of gamers feel like me about the Wiimote then Nintendo's just alieinated a good number of gamers from using/buying a Wii.
More for me!

-Super
If you're looking at this post and it was made before 2008, just ignore it.

Busterblade

Post by Busterblade » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:24 pm

I went to a Barnes & Noble Gamestop Starbucks all-in-one complex, and they had a Wii set up. But when I asked to try it, they asked for a driver's license. I don't have one, so I asked my friend to come out of the Barnes & Noble section, where he was searching for the Odyssey. He didn't have his driver's license with him, so he gave his school ID.

The guy said it wasn't good enough, so we had to leave empty-handed. We headed to the Starbucks for a drink, and as we were walking out, there was some other guy playing Excitetruck.

That really sucked, so tomorrow morning I'm going in with my mom to play. I watched the guy play, and I looked at his hand motions. The controls are great, and those who whine about them are the ones who are unable to adapt. The Wii immerses the player more than any other home console, and it is the first step toward total immersion since the original Playstation controller.
92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:16 pm

Busterblade wrote:it is the first step toward total immersion since the original Playstation controller.
Too bad Sony still hasn't figured out that even though it worked back then, the playstation controller's time has come and gone. Maybe they could have taken a few members from the teams of people shining the PS3's and had them think of a better controller.

Indigno

Post by Indigno » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:12 am

I remember how awesome the original PS was. Since then, it went to complete crap to me. I just laught when people tell me they are buying a PS3.
Getting a tan while everyone else is in a blizzard... >.<

Life of Brian

Post by Life of Brian » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:53 am

Indigno wrote:I remember how awesome the original PS was. Since then, it went to complete crap to me. I just laught when people tell me they are buying a PS3.
I plan on getting one...used... in about 10 years. :D Seriously though...
dragonhead wrote:sweet. ive spent a third of my life on benheck!

jeroen

Post by jeroen » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:50 am

I played the wii here let's see last week saterday. A store called game mania opend and they had a wii. I played it three times. Dude that duck hunt like game was awesome!