...no way...un freakin beliveable

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

MESAJARJARBINKS
Location:where did i get the name "eclipse" ah well doesnt matter...
...no way...un freakin beliveable

Post by MESAJARJARBINKS » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:42 pm

rewind to febuary last year. I had to have a surgery because of a Hyrocele
look it up if you dare...im not posting a link.
Well after the right...side... was fixed all was good...now to me tonight it looks like i have one on the left...side... im afraid a little because while not a major operation i didn't like the ...positioning... If its the same way tommorow i will tell my parents. Right now i just feel horrible i mean im nervous,scared and i have a bad foreboding.

ANYONE else have this surgery? or have another...reaccur?
Steve irwin-died of stingray (WTH?)
R.I.P.

Busterblade

That's Gross

Post by Busterblade » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:53 pm

I looked it up on Google Images, expecting to see some gruesome looking sore or lesion, which I don't mind. But that's not what I saw. I saw a bunch of extremely large sacs. Yes, those kind of sacs. You could have mentioned that before posting. And hey, why the hell would you post this on a video game forum? I mean, yes, this is the random discussion area, but c'mon, discussing your inflamed sac?
92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:20 pm

my sympathies and all that but not only is this bloggy its inapropriate for a family friendly board such as this. locked

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:21 pm

:o Jeez, that's disgusting. Ok, MESAEJARJARBINKS, I don't think you understand the concept of blogging/spamming. In the rules, it says no blogging. Whether you want to believe it, adding "discuss" or "can you relate?" to the end of your bloggy post does not cease from it being a bloggy post.

You've done this plenty of times in the past, please stop.

-Skyone