Fight to the death: Spider-man VS Legolas

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

In a fight to the death in an abandoned warehouse somewhere in Iowa, WHO WINS?

Spider-man
60%
Legolas
40%

Total votes: 15

benheck
Site Admin
Fight to the death: Spider-man VS Legolas

Post by benheck » Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:36 pm

Now, you gotta admit this would be a pretty good fight. Keep in mind, this isn't the movies fighting each other based off quality - just imagine if these two guys were dropped in the middle of a warehouse in Iowa and had to duke it out. Legolas gets his usual unlimited supply of arrows (what's with that, anyway?) and Spider-man gets his unlimited supply of organic webbing (ahem, no comment) Who would win?

Granted, Legolas took out a whole Oil-a-phant (sp?) thing, but did he ever have to fight a Power Ranger? Huh?

Let the battle begin!

gannon

Post by gannon » Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:50 pm

Legolas never had to fight the symbiote or venom, but Spiderman did have to fight a few goblins.
:wink:

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Post by Black Six » Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:52 am

Oliphaunt, just in case you were wondering. :P
Now, going by the books by Tolkien and the original comics by Stan Lee, it's Legolas all the way. He has much more experience fighting in general since he's hundreds of years older, but still has all the agility and then some of Spider-man, sans the sticking to walls and web-slinging. But honestly, what's the web gonna do to someone with lightning quick elvish reflexes, absolutely nothing. Spidey does have fast reaction time as well, but it would only be a matter of time until Legolas correctly estimates where he'll move and skewers him like a pin cushion.
Legolas in four rounds.
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:41 pm

I personally think it's unfair to do this poll just before the release of Spider Man 2, and that's what's in style, but that's just me.
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.