Blogs

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Geebs61
Blogs

Post by Geebs61 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:04 pm

Ok, so I decided to start my own blog. Pretty much I talk about anything that interests me. Mostly Technology, video games, politics, programming, and current events. So I extend to you all an invitation, come peruse what is my brain, spilled out upon the vast connection of wires and terminals!

Also, anybody else have a blog?

My Bloggins
"Being a teenager is to experience a renaissance of the body, mind and spirit. It is to experience life at it’s fullest." - Cliff Eiffler

NES_fanatic

Post by NES_fanatic » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:06 pm

There be spam in them thar forums!

You do know this is going to be killed very soon. This is considered blogging here as well.

Geebs61

Post by Geebs61 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:09 pm

When did benheck get so anal? I am not rtying to spam anything, just trying to set up a network where in we all can get to know each other better through our own means.

Has it really gotten so bad around here that talking about each others hobbies and websites is taboo?
"Being a teenager is to experience a renaissance of the body, mind and spirit. It is to experience life at it’s fullest." - Cliff Eiffler

NES_fanatic

Post by NES_fanatic » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:10 pm

No, it's just that you're not supposed to post on here with "hey, I have some website!"

It's not what the forums are for, and we all know eachother well enough here anyway.

The rules were tightened up recently, but this was a rule for as long as I can remember.

Geebs61

Post by Geebs61 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:18 pm

Yeah, and at one point in time I remember a chunk of the rules being written by me.

Im not trying to advertise. Im trying to network. I figured that if there was a designated place for this it wouldnt be sucha ig deal as everyone just making their own topic on it.

But I guess the rules have changed a lot since I wasted as much time here as you guys. Whatever. Lock it, delete it, kick me out. I dont effing care. As some of you may know, I have grown tired of the childish happenings here at benheck. I have voiced my opinion on it many times. Being a veteran member of the benheck community, I am dissappointed in what the forums have become, and frankly I miss the way life was in the old classicgaming.com days

gannon

Post by gannon » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:29 pm

NES_fanatic, also remember that playing mod is against the rules :roll:

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:25 pm

Geebs61 wrote:When did benheck get so anal? I am not rtying to spam anything, just trying to set up a network where in we all can get to know each other better through our own means.

Has it really gotten so bad around here that talking about each others hobbies and websites is taboo?
Talking about them is OK. Advertising them is taboo.

See? if I remove the "Also, anybody else have a blog?" line...
Geebs61 wrote:Ok, so I decided to start my own blog. Pretty much I talk about anything that interests me. Mostly Technology, video games, politics, programming, and current events. So I extend to you all an invitation, come peruse what is my brain, spilled out upon the vast connection of wires and terminals!

My Bloggins
It reads like an ad.

If you have to say things like "to make this less spammy...", it's spam. ;)