The Crocodile Hunter is dead

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Electric Rain
PSN Username:Denki_no_Ame

Post by Electric Rain » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:30 am

Trampoline wrote:How is a dead man killed? :roll: Sorry had to do it cause you got on my case.
Dude, look at the past tense. I said, "Fact is, you're laughing about HOW a dead man (present tense) was killed. (past tense)" Operative word: WAS. :roll:

Trampoline

Post by Trampoline » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:52 am

Fact is you can't kill a dead man...Just saying.

totokan

Post by totokan » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:07 am

Ok, good, STOP FIGHTING! Such immature people, fighting in a thread about a man who has died....
Also, to not be a thread killer, the wikipedia article listed above, you can't use that as a matter-of-fact. The very nature of wikipedia means that it can't be used as an exact fact.
Shhh! I'm not officially back yet.

Electric Rain
PSN Username:Denki_no_Ame

Post by Electric Rain » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:48 pm

Maybe this thread should be closed. It seems as though some people have different ways of looking at things, and apparently some other people can't deal with that. I don't want to start a flame war...

P.S. I wasn't fighting. I was simply defending myself because he decided it was a good idea to call me out on grammer. Which is never a good idea, since I'm usually right. :roll:

BradLancaster

Post by BradLancaster » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:55 pm

elementxmaster wrote:I've seen a few of his documentaries, they were really good...

But I feel sorry for the guy, especially his family...His wife's american, right? I think she's from Oregon...
how the hell you call his spaztastic pestering of wild or captive animals a documentary is quite amazing. and dam right this thread should be closed think about all the threads made in this fourm, the general discussion threads go like this:
post1
Hey every one big news, some statment. a question.
post2
OMG ROTLFZORS!!!! YOUR SO GAY, I WATCHED ALL THE FAMELY GUY EPISODES DOES THAT MEANS IVES GOT ITELLICTUAL HUMOR KUS PETTER IS FAT!!!!
post3
GUYS VISITZORS MIE FOURMS CUS UR SO LAME!!!!
then some one pays atention to ither of the 2nd or 3rd post.
OH MAN YOUR SO RIGHT THE PSP DOES KICK ASS!!! !THE DS IS GAY
post4
DS ROXORZZ!!! HOW STUUUUUUUUPID CAN YOU BE!!!! IF U WR ANY MORE STUPID THEY WOULD GIVE YOU A HELMET!!! STUPID.
then some ware around post 90 or so I post.
God dam I'm high... you guys wont ever get laid, plus the sad thing is you think youve got intelect.

just Close the copulate froums down alreddy.
Cennar rest in peaces.
1986-2006

the Benheckendorn forums
2004-2005
may she never be forgotten
yeah as far as im concerned its been dead since then

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:17 pm

I'm going to take liberty and close this one down. The topic itself is pretty touchy, but at this point, too much disrespect has been going around.

*the_locked* until further decision.