Making a website..

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Big-O

Post by Big-O » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:47 pm

You happened to say that his website was done poorly with a web code generator or whatever, and got bad mouthed by someone else because your website is hard to look at (btw yellow and blue don't mix togather well on the internet)

Zacko187

Post by Zacko187 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:23 am

Actually my server is up, and runs just fine.. http://hypnautiq.com .. looks like its up to me.. its fairly reliable, considering i dont have a billion sub domains like blah.whateverhost.net.. anyways, yeah im designing the site now atari.. so yeah, youll have to see it when it is finished..
http://pbtarget.com/harshboy/forum/ <- Check that out! Awesome Forum.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

sam fisher

Post by sam fisher » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:57 am

Sub domains don't make servers unreliable...

atari2600a

Post by atari2600a » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:22 am

Big-O wrote:You happened to say that his website was done poorly with a web code generator or whatever, and got bad mouthed by someone else because your website is hard to look at (btw yellow and blue don't mix togather well on the internet)
No, I said that code generators generate longer code than hand written code! Damn open your f@cking ears!

Jimmy

Post by Jimmy » Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:34 am

atari2600a wrote:or are you using a crappy "Do it yourself" program, like FrontPage or DreamWeaver?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, DreamWeaver is not a crappy "do-it-yourself" program. You still need to know an extensive amount of HTML to make a good website with it. DreamWeaver is just a great tool to help you make your website better, and it shows you what your website looks like while you're coding.
I'm totally the 2008th member.

Big-O

Post by Big-O » Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:58 am

atari2600a wrote:
Big-O wrote:You happened to say that his website was done poorly with a web code generator or whatever, and got bad mouthed by someone else because your website is hard to look at (btw yellow and blue don't mix togather well on the internet)
No, I said that code generators generate longer code than hand written code! Damn open your copulate ears!
Damn stop copulate getting around the word filter and stop posting so damn much.

Who gives a care that the code is longer. It's a better website then yours.
I think blue and yellow are a bit hard to look at alright?

No you don't get around the filter! -vb

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:55 pm

Closing requested by starter, deemed worthy enough of a closure by a mod.

Hmmm, wonder what this button does? Image
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.