Real-life Celebrity sightings!

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

CronoTriggerfan
Real-life Celebrity sightings!

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:58 pm

I was talking to Skyler (AKA Skyone) the other day about this, so I thought it might be interesting to hear YOUR stories on this one!

The reason I bring this up is because my friend says he saw someone named Miley Cyrus (who the hell is that?) when he was in Florida.

I saw Eminem (ew) at a Pistons game once, along with Robin Williams.

I bumped into John Kerry (literally; MAN that felt good) in the underground DC walkway going to the Senate building.

That's all, we don't get many celebs here in middle 'o nowhere, Michigan!

CTFan
Last edited by CronoTriggerfan on Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

ganonbanned

Post by ganonbanned » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:08 pm

i shook hands with and played bens atari 2600 portable at the midwest gaming classic

Klefmung

Re: Real-life Celebrity citings!

Post by Klefmung » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:09 pm

CronoTriggerfan wrote:Miley Cyrus (who the hell is that?)
Daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus. Hot. <_<

Anyways, I have never sighted a celebrity ever.
gannon wrote:hmm... *ponders about power abuse* :P
benheck wrote:Wow, guess I should have searched my own forums! Oh wait, I don't have to since the rules don't apply to me ;)

Jimmy

Post by Jimmy » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:12 pm

Does anyone listen to the Dawn and Drew Show podcast? I saw Dawn in Portland, after she dyed her hair purple. I almost creamed myself.
I'm totally the 2008th member.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:33 pm

my sister met ashton kutcher, i for one have not met anyone famous

Nicholai

Post by Nicholai » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:44 pm

Hmmm.. our highschool band is going to the Friday Night Lights 2 filming in Austin on Friday, so I'll probably meet Billy Bob Thornton.

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:03 pm

I have a certificate that is signed by Chuck Yeager, he signed it just before I shock his hand. I just have to find that damn certificate now, and frame it.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

sgtpepper

Post by sgtpepper » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:15 pm

Well being from Arkansas, I got to meet Bill Clinton in 4th grade (5 years ago), and Ringo Starr because he played a show in Little Rock a long time ago (unfortunately I don't remember :roll: ).

And coolest of all, I actually know a celebrity because she went to my high school- Amy Lee from Evanescence. So that's pretty cool, not to mention her sister is in my grade and also has a great voice.
 My iBook's modded logo!
Jobs vs Gates Google Fight!

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:19 pm

Klefmung wrote:
CronoTriggerfan wrote:Miley Cyrus (who the hell is that?)
Daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus. Hot. <_<

Anyways, I have never sighted a celebrity ever.
*Googles/Wikipedias Miley Cyrus* Wow! Nice.:wink: :oops: Hey, wait; she's that Disney Channel chick! Despite my hate for Disney, ABC, and the mass-Liberal media, I still think she's awesome.
sgtpepper wrote:Well being from Arkansas, I got to meet Bill Clinton in 4th grade (5 years ago), and Ringo Starr because he played a show in Little Rock a long time ago (unfortunately I don't remember :roll: ).

And coolest of all, I actually know a celebrity because she went to my high school- Amy Lee from Evanescence. So that's pretty cool, not to mention her sister is in my grade and also has a great voice.

That's pretty sweet! I was actually listening to them earlier today! How old is her sister?

Klefmung

Post by Klefmung » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:22 pm

I MASSIVELY hate disney channel. But my sisters are obsessed, so I have no choice but to see that. <_<
gannon wrote:hmm... *ponders about power abuse* :P
benheck wrote:Wow, guess I should have searched my own forums! Oh wait, I don't have to since the rules don't apply to me ;)

sgtpepper

Post by sgtpepper » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:27 pm

CronoTriggerfan wrote:
sgtpepper wrote:Well being from Arkansas, I got to meet Bill Clinton in 4th grade (5 years ago), and Ringo Starr because he played a show in Little Rock a long time ago (unfortunately I don't remember :roll: ).

That's pretty sweet! I was actually listening to them earlier today! How old is her sister?
My age (15, almost 16), I'm also in a band with her and two other guys, so hopefully our "connections" in the music world will help us out a bit...
 My iBook's modded logo!
Jobs vs Gates Google Fight!

Big-O

Post by Big-O » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:28 pm

I got to personally meet the cast of Friends, and I met Ron Howard.

Sword_Gun

Post by Sword_Gun » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:40 pm

I met Quincy Mack. (Q-Mack), hes a famous basketball trickster, and the ONLY canadian basketball trickster. He showed me some moves, it was crazy. (Hes crazyy man :D)

I met robert munch....lol

I did hang out with NECRO, who is a death-rapper, I was in his trailor after a concert, he freestyled...heh he has a lisp.

I hung out with Daft-Punk at an aftershow, we chilled, and song around the world.

Thats all.

Official Beta Quest Hunter
Official Alpha Quest Hunter

NES NOW!!: DONE!

daguuy
Portablizer

Post by daguuy » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:09 pm

i saw the guy who wears the mickey mouse costume at disney world :P other then that i haven't seen any celebrities.
ImageImage

marshallh
360 GamerTag:marshallh

Post by marshallh » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:14 pm

John Carmack went to my high school, a few decades ago.

I met Ralph Winter (producer of the X-Men movies, Fantastic Four, etc) at CHIC 2006.