zombies.

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:54 pm

1 h4v m0r3 gunz than u LOL NOOB! lol jk, nice collection wish i had a thirty ought six lol

vb_master

Post by vb_master » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:57 pm

Oh yeah, my friend has a pink smoke grenade too. We could throw that and run from the zombies.

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:11 pm

benheck wrote:Personally I'd go for a sawed-off double barrel side-by-side 12 gauge shotgun. Make it more of a challenge. Probably with double-ought buckshot. Slugs give you black and blue shoulders.

Sidearm: Colt M1911 (.45 ACP ammo, which stands for Automatic Colt Pistol, you know) Hollowpoints. The "ammo that saved World War II"

-Ben
You could make it into a quad barrel shotgun, two with slugs, the other two with regular shells.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:22 pm

aaaaaaaand Ben would be the only to survive out of you.

I'd get a shotgun, saw it off, and use buckshot. take everything canned from grocery store (and twinkies :D). turn local kids' school building into fortress, with help from other rebels and such. get everything flammable in town into castle, steal a lot of beer, and make rags out of Wal*Mart clothing (nobody'll ever buy it anyway). stockpile guns and sharp objects (and ammuntion), coordinate with National Guard (on the count of their having a tank), and buy lots of stick-shaped explosives and wire. we live. it'd be easy.
hmmm...

"I'm awesome!"

yes, that will do.

XPCportables

Post by XPCportables » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:38 pm

Triton wrote:1 h4v m0r3 gunz than u LOL NOOB! lol jk, nice collection wish i had a thirty ought six lol
I have more guns, those were just the main ones that I use. I also have a 12guage, 2 automatic 22. cal. rifles, one bolt action 22. cal. rifle, a 22. cal. revolver (gotta love 22.s you can use them for almost anything) a good ole 4-10 from when I was like 7, and I think I have more, but I can't remember :( :lol:

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:42 pm

lol why would ben be the only survivor? just wondering about your logic there, im practically ready now, just need some .22 bullets, alraedy have a bout 30 rounds or more of .357 plus plenty of black powder and a box and a half of .22 mag rounds (thats about 40ish i think) counting black powder and a .22 of uncertian safeness (shaved firing pin, hair trigger of the worst sort) i have 10 or 11 guns woo!

Big-O

Post by Big-O » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:07 pm

Triton wrote:
6.Have a dramatic love seen right next to 50 burning corpses.
how romantic :roll: also a good idea to include with whom/what you are dramatically making love to :lol:
Of cource a hot military background chick.

@ Trition, you better hope the zombies don't know how to throw grenades into your ammo stash...

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:12 pm

Triton wrote:lol why would ben be the only survivor? just wondering about your logic there, im practically ready now, just need some .22 bullets, alraedy have a bout 30 rounds or more of .357 plus plenty of black powder and a box and a half of .22 mag rounds (thats about 40ish i think)

it was a "dine 'n dash" comment. simple; he has the most life experience :D.
hmmm...

"I'm awesome!"

yes, that will do.

Snowden

Post by Snowden » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:16 pm

wallydawg

Post by wallydawg » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:17 pm

So I'm the only one here that would join in on the party and start eating human brains?

Hey, when in Rome...

Extreme_Jesus
Location:Old Hampshire, none of that New hampshire stuff....

Post by Extreme_Jesus » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:57 am

What kinda Zombies? its a vital questions

Shambling slow-ass shamble zombies like Shaun of the Dead would be a piece of cake, just wondered around town with a baseball bat beating the crap out the zombies, they're too slow to react let alone chase you

Fast Angry Blood lust Zombies a'la 28 days later now thats a whole other kettle of fish. First stop Dockyards (Navy base) steal lots of guns (shotgun prefrebally :wink: ) then go raid food place stick it all on a boat and go wait out in the bay till they all die, maybe coming closer to the shore now and again to snipe a few

If i happen to be somewhere where there is no open stretch of water or availiable boat then barricade yourself in a bottle neck and just set up a machine gun to mow them down

Failing all that you go on a Arnold Schwarzenegger style killing spree until im either saved, nuked or eaten :lol:

MM007

Post by MM007 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:02 am

teraflop122 wrote:
zombies can live for five years without food until they rot
That statement contradicts known physical processes :P
Yeah, zombies tend to do that a lot.
cennar wrote:if zoombies poped out of no wares and my town was in trubble, how would I know? and would i be in any danger? well I would head off to the woods with some crop, no need risking my brian for a gun or any thing till I soberd up by then all the zombies would have killed eachother and every one else. I would be free to go to the city and take what ever i needed. and I would sort of sneek in to the police evidance lockers you know clear some things up get straped all to hell and (i mean straped, you dont want to ever drop the gun way out of reach or run out of bullets) riot gear body armor (almost to the point where i cant go any where on foot) then head to the nearist car dealership, lose the police tub, pick up a skyline at the industral importers (they always have one extra, every rich guy has one around here) and just go compleatly ape crap on the city if there are still zombies left the'll die.
Sounds vaugely like GTA...except the faceless masses walking the streets are already dead, so no moral conflict. EVERYONE WINS! :wink:
Warranty-Voiding fun!

Nonsense Man

Post by Nonsense Man » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:29 am

Zombies Don't use thier vital organs so they can wander underwater for about 5 years so ya.

Nonsense Man

Post by Nonsense Man » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:29 am

Wow didn't even press the button twice.

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:42 am

Extreme_Jesus wrote:Fast Angry Blood lust Zombies a'la 28 days later now thats a whole other kettle of fish. First stop Dockyards (Navy base) steal lots of guns (shotgun prefrebally :wink: ) then go raid food place stick it all on a boat and go wait out in the bay till they all die, maybe coming closer to the shore now and again to snipe a few
Good luck sniping with a shotgun, unless you got a sniper rifle in your stealing spree.