Superman Returns

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Corscaria

Post by Corscaria » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:04 pm

cennar wrote:
Corscaria wrote:I'll have to <cough>DL and</cough>see it.
woah hello your new. I like the avitar you have there
9 months, not too new. Though i usually don't say much.
The AV is new though, only about a week, found some great Lain fanart, added a background, and cleaned up the color. I would love to be able to say i drew it, but my skills are in logic design and coding, not art.

nickerous

Post by nickerous » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:45 pm

I thought it was ok, but it does not beat Superman 1 or 2, in my book. Everyone thinks the first one they see is the greatest (or the first one in the theater). That's why I think Superman 2 is the greatest of them all. Not only was it the first one I saw, but the only one in the theater until Returns.

G-force

Post by G-force » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:40 pm

Frikkin loved it. Just the intro had me excited. It exceeded my expectations by, um, a lot! Sure, there was silly/dumb parts but it's superman! You gotta expect that. Loved the humor, it was perfect, not forced like in Spider-Man. And the eyeball part frikkin owned.

5/5

benheck
Site Admin

Post by benheck » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:43 pm

Two and a half hours of my life I'll never get back.

Nothing happens in it, "smoking" is more evil than Lex Luthor, and not worthy to suck a zit off the ass of the original 2 movies.

Plus Lois Lane was horrible. The girl from Hitchhiker's Guide would have been loads better.

-Ben