Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!
- Posts: 320
- Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:12 pm
- Location: ....I forgot.
Well, mine is a Squier, and it kinda looks like this:
What does yours look like?
Last edited by Nick
on Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Refusing to change my avatar since like freakin 2007.
- Posts: 3610
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:44 pm
Ibanez Gio. Its just a Gibson look-alike/rip off......
- Posts: 7396
- Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 12:33 pm
- 360 GamerTag: triton199
- Steam ID: triton199
- Location: Iowa
looks like that but charcoal black around the edge instead of blue
- Posts: 3609
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 1:43 pm
- Location: Sweet home Indiana
I just have an Indiana acoustic. It works.
- Posts: 1008
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:31 pm
- Location: Somewhere rapping with DeTsL
Les paul Epiphone.
Official Beta Quest Hunter
Official Alpha Quest Hunter
NES NOW!!: DONE!
- Senior Member
- Posts: 2233
- Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:28 am
- Location: Sorry Illinois
A bass guitar from the 70's or 80's
- Posts: 1123
- Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:25 pm
A Jay Turser JT 300
(It's the wood one on the left.)
Not the best, but it gets the job done.
EDIT: OH COME ON!!! and that double post was my fault! sorry....
If you're looking at this post and it was made before 2008, just ignore it.
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:04 am
- Location: My chair
There's my baby, Ibanez RG ex420 I think it is.
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:06 pm
Hahaha ex 420 i have a ibanez gio
- Posts: 602
- Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:03 pm
- Location: Little Rock, AR
I've got an acoustic Fender, Gibson SG, Ibanez bass, and hopefully I'll eventually save up enough money to get a Rickenbacker bass...
- Posts: 6974
- Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:48 pm
- Location: Near that one big lake
I've got a crappy accoustic, and Samick, and another electric without markings
- Posts: 6390
- Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:35 pm
- Location: it is a mystery
I'm also getting an RR3 (Randy Rhoads 3) later this year. Maybe I'll invest in a KH-202 also...
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:46 pm
- Location: Funkytown, USA
My only "guitar" only works when plugged into a PS2.
- Senior Member
- Posts: 1906
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:19 pm
- Location: Formerly known as iam7805
Squier Cyclone. Not great, but not too bad either. It get's the job done.
Last edited by blackbox_dev
on Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'd imagine right now you wish you were a cuttlefish...