Question about Progressive Scan

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

NeoGoldenBoy
Question about Progressive Scan

Post by NeoGoldenBoy » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:56 pm

Hi everyone again, I'm once again here but now with a question completely off-topic...

Does anybody knows if in order to see a game in Progressive Scan the TV must have the option or if maybe a DVD Player with Progressive Scan will work? (I'm assuming the TV needs to have the option)

Sorry for the off-topic question and thanks in advance.
Ň£ơĢ°łÃ°ęņßõ¥
I'm all alone, dealing with my broken heart. Why I have feelings if they feel so bad. All seems so dark, will I ever see light?

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:02 am

For a progressive scan picture, both the TV and component (video game, dvd, whatever) need to be progressive scan. If only one is, the video is interlaced (standard)

Y no te vía un unas meses... ¿Que tal?
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.

NeoGoldenBoy

Post by NeoGoldenBoy » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:12 am

Thanks Sponge!!!, thats what I supposed, I just asked because I bought a TV with Component Video, but no Progressive Scan, but well it does matter so much, the image will be good.

I suppose you tries to say: "I haven't see you in some months", if that's the case it should be: "Hace algunos meses que no te veia" :wink:

Good to see I'm still remembered here, I always read the forums and the main page, but I'm very busy with my job that I never log in. :(

But you'll see me here once in a while. :P

I haven't started yet on my portables but now I have *gasp* more consoles and games, so as soon as I get some free time I will surely start with my portables.
Ň£ơĢ°łÃ°ęņßõ¥
I'm all alone, dealing with my broken heart. Why I have feelings if they feel so bad. All seems so dark, will I ever see light?

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:16 am

NeoGoldenBoy wrote:I suppose you tries to say: "I haven't see you in some months", if that's the case it should be: "Hace algunos meses que no te veia" :wink:
Well, I always say that I can function in a spanish-speaking environment, but I'll have a lot of errors... I guess I'm right :)
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.

NeoGoldenBoy

Post by NeoGoldenBoy » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:22 am

Don't worry about it, I understood perfectly what you wanted to say, just kep on going the best way to improve is to practice and learn from the mistakes, also (proper) spanish is a hard language to learn with all the accents, pronunciation, similarities betwen words and such etc, even for spanish speaking people.

If you're still taking the spanish courses and need help sometime just send me an e-mail and I will answer asap.
Ň£ơĢ°łÃ°ęņßõ¥