Just checking in...

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

RNS0504
Just checking in...

Post by RNS0504 » Thu May 11, 2006 9:06 pm

Hey!

Member #34 here!

I've missed you guys over here! How's it going? Old friends, I've missed you!

I came in because I realized that it is my 2 year anneversary (well, it will be in 53 minutes) of being a member of this board.. I used to have great times here... but only 150 posts? Seems like it should be a lot more...

I felt like that, even though I havent posted in forever, I wanted to say goodbye. I'll always remember the fun times we had here (who found PI to the most digits?). However, I have decided to pursue other interests. I have gotten very serious with Monster Trucks... I am going to work for a team this summer. I spend my time at [url]www.monstermayhem.org[/url] , and have made a lot of great friends there.

As for my N64p, well, it is still a work in progress. It has been for the last three years, and probably will never be finished. Rather, I have been working on Building a Monster Truck.

I also have my PC Repair business to keep me busy, its my source of income. I'm saving my money for the Monster Jam World Finals in Las Vegas next March. In the last month, I have saved 300 dollars, but I have a long way to go.

Before I go forever... I want to know what have been the major changes here since January 2005 (a LONG time, i know).

Some Questions:
Did Portables of Doom ever return? I remember the struggle to save it

How many members now? I remember when it was 150, and that seemed like a ton of people.

I just wanted to say good-bye to my old friends before I left. Chances are that I'll never return... It was fun, but I have moved on...

If anyone wants to talk:
AIM- RNS0504
e-mail- rns0504@aol.com
work email- pcrepair91@gmail.com

Writing this thing has brought a tear to my eye, I just had to say that...

Good-bye forever, my friends

Sincerely,
Ryan N. Smith
Desktop: P4 1.6 GHz, 256 mb Ram, 2x 40 gb hdd, Win XP Home, Geforce 3 64 mb, 24/10/40 CDRW, 4x DVD-Rom, $1362.03 in Mid-2002
Laptop: P3-m 800 Mhz, 320 MB ram, 20 GB HDD, Win XP PRO, 8x DVD, $5 in early 2005

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Thu May 11, 2006 9:12 pm

hey man! sorry to see ya go but im glad your havin sucess! as member #39 i can totally get what your sayin, i think we are up over 2000 members now, pod is back up and wow, a TON has happened in the last 2 years!

WOO 12 days till MY 2 year anniversary lol

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Fri May 12, 2006 12:05 am

yep, PoD is alive and kicking, just at a new home

http://www.portablesofdoom.org

Now I just have to fix it up a bit more :)
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Fri May 12, 2006 6:25 am

Ill Adopt your N64p. It sounds like it needs a new home.

Sword_Gun

Post by Sword_Gun » Fri May 12, 2006 2:29 pm

I want it :D.. Even though Im new here...

I just cant get anyportable ready to go... Maybe a already semi completed one would help ;).

Official Beta Quest Hunter
Official Alpha Quest Hunter

NES NOW!!: DONE!