I am filled with joy

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

sock2828
I am filled with joy

Post by sock2828 » Tue May 09, 2006 12:05 am

http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 8821nd.jpg

these are from times latest ishue the wii screen shots

and also so this news is from EGM http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2006/0 ... veiled.htm

a speaker In the controller that is the most amzingly cool thing i have ever seen in a system controller
A watched download never completes.

Go wii

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Tue May 09, 2006 12:18 am

That actually makes me kinda sad. I really wanted to swing Link's sword to attack ALL the time :cry: .

sock2828

Post by sock2828 » Tue May 09, 2006 9:13 am

Yah me two. But the speaker and microphon the pssibliteis are limetles
A watched download never completes.

Go wii

Distortional

Post by Distortional » Tue May 09, 2006 2:23 pm

Ever thought that they're probably really crappy quality? Think about it, most consoles so far have been nothing amazing, this is not the next breakthrough. There is only so much quality you can put into a plastic controller for a reasonable price.

jeroen

Post by jeroen » Tue May 09, 2006 2:31 pm

Distortional wrote:Ever thought that they're probably really crappy quality? Think about it, most consoles so far have been nothing amazing, this is not the next breakthrough. There is only so much quality you can put into a plastic controller for a reasonable price.
If you dont' like Nintendo, why give them attention? Common were all grown up kids/adults. Let's dont' start a flame war. :wink:

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Tue May 09, 2006 2:34 pm

ok, Negitive nancy

Many consoles have done amazing things

the NES revived the game Industry in America
the PSX was the first sucessfull CD based game console
The Sega Dreamcast was the system to bring computer gamers to consoles, and also brought the interweb to the television.

the Xbox amazing that it dont need memory cards
the gamecube was amazing that it didnt have DVD playback but still popular.

NES_fanatic

Post by NES_fanatic » Tue May 09, 2006 2:34 pm

You don't need to go to all the threads concerning Wii and state how you don't like it. Just do us all a favor and take the stage, right here right now, and tell us exactly why you dislike it. But there's just one important thing you must keep in mind to make a sound/non-fanboy argument: use logic. You can't prove that one thing sucks because something else is good. So it's illogical to say "Wii sucks because Sony/Microsoft/Intellivision rules".
Lets hear some reasoning to why it stinks in your opinion.....
*Aims spotlight*
Last edited by NES_fanatic on Tue May 09, 2006 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Distortional

Post by Distortional » Tue May 09, 2006 2:34 pm

jeroen wrote:
Distortional wrote:Ever thought that they're probably really crappy quality? Think about it, most consoles so far have been nothing amazing, this is not the next breakthrough. There is only so much quality you can put into a plastic controller for a reasonable price.
If you dont' like Nintendo, why give them attention? Common were all grown up kids/adults. Let's dont' start a flame war. :wink:
Just saying, don't get your hopes up ...

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Tue May 09, 2006 2:38 pm

dude, keep your hate for AFTER you have played one. You dont know, it could be the system that puts nintendo on top again, or it could be the last.

jeroen

Post by jeroen » Tue May 09, 2006 2:38 pm

Yeah k. But just don't judge for the actual console has been rated by a actual
good game magazine ok? And then still don't just judge it on that because it's
al about YOUR OWN PREVERENCE. Really don't want to start a flame war so i'll just S***t up now.

Distortional

Post by Distortional » Tue May 09, 2006 2:42 pm

NES_fanatic wrote:You don't need to go to all the threads concerning Wii and state how you don't like it. Just do us all a favor and take the stage, right here right now, and tell us exactly why you dislike it. But there's just one important hing you must keep in mind to make a sound/non-fanboy argument: use logic. You can't proove that one thing sucks because something else is good. So it's illogical to say "Wii sucks because Sony/Microsoft/Intellivision rules".
Lets hear some reasoning to why is stinks in your opinion.....
*Aims spotlight*
Ok. I'll start. For one, Nintendo have some weird traditions ... like you've all heard of 'communist mario'. That's just the start of it. Nintendo only have one thing and that's their consoles, if they screw that up, they're completely dead (finally!). Sony and Microsoft could easily quit the gaming market and still live. Nintendo were good until the GC came out, after that they became completely lame. First off, thanks for alienating the market here and calling the next console "Wii". Nice job retard.

Next ... The made Zelda Windwaker, now what was that about? Cell shading? I don't think it is no. Comparing that game to Ocarina of Time ... OoT wins hands down. They change too much and lose their fans in the process. Also, nice one in releasing the GC without DVD support. You know it's now the cheapest console to buy. You may say, oh yay, cheap. It's cheap cause nobody wants it anymore. It's obsolete.

Nintendo have changed from making their games for all ages to making them for kids. Their whole market depends on 5 to 12 year olds. If your company depends on 5-12 year olds ... you need to do some rethinking.

You're right though, I don't want to start a lam flamewar ... you know, with that crappy remote prototype controller. That's how they think now. That's how bad they've gotten.
Last edited by Distortional on Tue May 09, 2006 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Distortional

Post by Distortional » Tue May 09, 2006 2:43 pm

jeroen wrote:Yeah k. But just don't judge for the actual console has been rated by a actual
al about YOUR OWN PREVERENCE. Really don't want to start a flame war so i'll just S***t up now.
Oh sorry, like the internet, magazines always tell the truth and they also get everyone's opinion right.

jeroen

Post by jeroen » Tue May 09, 2006 2:47 pm

K. That's YOUR oppinion. Heres MINE: Nintendo just is a great company. With great games. In my oppinion of course. And the only console they kinda screwed up was gc. It was just one console cut them some slack! If you were to release 5 consoles you'd flop on or two. All i'm saying just because gc wasn't so good as n64 because their weren't many good games doesn't have to say Nintendo wii has too fail too.

jeroen

Post by jeroen » Tue May 09, 2006 2:48 pm

Distortional wrote:
jeroen wrote:Yeah k. But just don't judge for the actual console has been rated by a actual
Oh sorry, like the internet, magazines always tell the truth and they also get everyone's opinion right.
I was not saying that I said first turn to magazines and see what they say about wii on e3. But then still when the actual console comes out play them and base your oppinion on that.

Distortional

Post by Distortional » Tue May 09, 2006 2:49 pm

jeroen wrote:K. That's YOUR oppinion. Heres MINE: Nintendo just is a great company. With great games. In my oppinion of course. And the only console they kinda screwed up was gc. It was just one console cut them some slack! If you were to release 5 consoles you'd flop on or two. All i'm saying just because gc wasn't so good as n64 because their weren't many good games doesn't have to say Nintendo wii has too fail too.

They've screwed up enough times for this one to be a probable screw up too. Oh, it's YOUR opinion? I thought it was the gaming magazines opinion? Oh ... SORRY then. I guess I shouldn't be apologising ... but I dunno as some is opinion and some is fact.