DEEP THOUGHTS

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Darth Fett
Location:On my giant space station. Firing on earth in 3...2...1...

Post by Darth Fett » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:18 pm

Fanboy wrote:Is this world real?

A very deep question if you get into it to an extent, I could only think that people have been posting on benheck, when in fact I'm in the mental ward of some hospital and all this is really coming from my subconscience... Or I could be in a coma right now, that my brain immediately went into to keep my self from realizing I was injured. To keep my brain alive, my body has created a very realistic world around my brain...
If i'm just imaging this,then an UFO with Darth Vader,Simon Belmont,Yugi Mouto,and Samus will land in my backyard delivering pizza right about....NOW!....Darn,i'm not imagining. :( :lol:
Laugh and the world laughs with you; It's inhabitants are an entirely different story.

gamefunatic

Post by gamefunatic » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:34 pm

Darth Fett wrote:
Fanboy wrote:Is this world real?

A very deep question if you get into it to an extent, I could only think that people have been posting on benheck, when in fact I'm in the mental ward of some hospital and all this is really coming from my subconscience... Or I could be in a coma right now, that my brain immediately went into to keep my self from realizing I was injured. To keep my brain alive, my body has created a very realistic world around my brain...
If i'm just imaging this,then an UFO with Darth Vader,Simon Belmont,Yugi Mouto,and Samus will land in my backyard delivering pizza right about....NOW!....Darn,i'm not imagining. :( :lol:
WHOA! that just happened to me :shock:
oh wait, that was in my mind, just proves i came from an insanasylum...did i mention i am a figment of everybody's imagination?
i'm lazy...so what?

Dr. KillGood

Post by Dr. KillGood » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:23 pm

gamer2 wrote:How you get 10 Hot dogs in a pack but 8 buns in a pack.

The ultimate question.

Dr. KillGood

Post by Dr. KillGood » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:31 pm

Sorry if I am doubble posting.

Heres a thought.

Have humans reached the peak of evolution? Can we go any furtner? The human body is pritty much pirfect as I can see. It would be awesme if we had wings and could fly though! :wink:

blackbox_dev

Post by blackbox_dev » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:45 pm

I'm not sure I want wings... Just doesn't seem right. Of course, it would be a hell of a lot better then $400-$900 plane tickets.
I'd imagine right now you wish you were a cuttlefish...

Darth Fett
Location:On my giant space station. Firing on earth in 3...2...1...

Post by Darth Fett » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:36 pm

Dr. KillGood wrote:Sorry if I am doubble posting.

Heres a thought.

Have humans reached the peak of evolution? Can we go any furtner? The human body is pritty much pirfect as I can see. It would be awesme if we had wings and could fly though! :wink:
Have you ever read X-men comics? :P
Edit:Yah,wings would be awesome. :D
Laugh and the world laughs with you; It's inhabitants are an entirely different story.