Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!
- Posts: 1008
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:31 pm
- Location: Somewhere rapping with DeTsL
Hey, How much money have you won on the Lottery?
I just won $153
Official Beta Quest Hunter
Official Alpha Quest Hunter
NES NOW!!: DONE!
- Posts: 3610
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:44 pm
- Posts: 5748
- Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:32 am
- Steam ID: kurbert
- Location: Ontario, Canada
A year back I won $1337 from a lottery!!!
Ok so I'm kidding!
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:23 pm
- Location: Oregon
Im up to nearly one dollar now...I am on my way
- Senior Member
- Posts: 3611
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:38 pm
- Location: You spam, SANTA Jason gets you!
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:52 pm
- Location: A stupid place in NC
My state just got the lottory last week, but I havent bought a ticket yet.
- Posts: 3666
- Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:09 pm
- Location: missoura
i got $2. that was so much money back then; i could buy like...a lunch! it was awsome, who knows what you can do with that much money! you could buy a llama or something...
- Senior Member
- Posts: 3765
- Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:40 pm
- Location: sydney, australia
my grandma won $43000
Penn & Teller wrote:It's BULLS#%@
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:31 am
- Location: ...
$0. I haven't wasted any money on it either, so I broke even
I feel the need...
... The Need For Speed!!!
- Posts: 949
- Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 6:49 pm
- Location: Canada
One of my Gradfathers sisters who lives down in the states won 5.5 million. The closest thing I have come too winning was a 13" TV in a raffle... oh ya and free dounts and coffee at Tim Hortons.
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:46 pm
- Location: Funkytown, USA
It wasn't a big monry lottery, but I won the grand prize when I was 6. It was a seven-foot long christmas stocking stuffed with tons of great crap.