What's the coolest April fool prank you've pulled?

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

limpport
What's the coolest April fool prank you've pulled?

Post by limpport » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:30 pm

What was your best-of-thee-best April Fools prank you've pulled? I know this thread might be a little late, but that's ok.

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:35 pm

I haven't done a whole lot, but I got my teacher pretty good...

This is the one I am building the arcade for. I called him up, and told him that my dad was painting the cabinet the night before. Because it was a little chilly out, my dad needed the space heater on for the paint to dry properly. This caused a small garage fire, and the cabinet was pretty much destroyed.

Holy crap, he completely fell for it, and was absolutely shocked! :lol:
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.

geekbait111

Post by geekbait111 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:38 pm

Well... I never have pulled it, but I thought of it right now.
(I don't have a little brother but...) Taking a prized posestion and taking it and pretend you broke it! :P . It's so mean, yet so funny, someone do it!!! (next yr). And of course give it back...
This reminds me of my brother and his freind's trick. This stupid kid, around 6, didn't want to learn his ABC's (he should have learned it by now) so my brother and his freind said if you don't learn your ABC's the ABC monster will come out of under your bed and eat you. He BELEIVED it :D . It was so funny!!!

Nicholai

Post by Nicholai » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:08 pm

Definitely my Ben reisgnation prank.

Xiro

Post by Xiro » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:26 pm

Nicholai wrote:Definitely my Ben reisgnation prank.

too bad nobody believed that. It was done by lots of people on april fools day too. A psp programmer called fanjita ( www.fanjita.org ) did the same thing, and no one believed it

Weebl

Post by Weebl » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:28 pm

I never do much for April Fools, but last year would be my best one: to do nothing.

Last year I simply told my girlfriend to expect the worst sort of April Fools joke from me. I also gave her a fake hint by telling her to be careful as she walked around corners. Apparently, all day, she forced others to walk around corners before her, and jumped at every little unexpected movement. At the end of the day, after it was all done, I just walked up and said "April Fools." Pretty pathetic, but that's about the best I've ever done.
Women are like internet domain names; all the ones I like are taken
Check out my shameless abuse of free blogging here

jeep

Post by jeep » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:29 pm

Xiro wrote:
Nicholai wrote:Definitely my Ben reisgnation prank.

too bad nobody believed that. It was done by lots of people on april fools day too. A psp programmer called fanjita ( www.fanjita.org ) did the same thing, and no one believed it

Those tend to be way too obvious, especially when people know it's april fool's day.

Sword_Gun

Post by Sword_Gun » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:42 pm

well theres 2.

Switched Salt with sugar..
and Put Flour ontop of ceiling fan.. Turn it on.. Woosh. Ghostly Dust.

Official Beta Quest Hunter
Official Alpha Quest Hunter

NES NOW!!: DONE!

Nicholai

Post by Nicholai » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:46 pm

Actually, mine was deifnitely on a take the top off toilet take out the tube That expels water into the cylinder thingy. And placing it in between the top and the toilet. When you flush the john, you get a squirt (no human waste though..)

Darth Fett
Location:On my giant space station. Firing on earth in 3...2...1...

Post by Darth Fett » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:58 am

This wasn't on April 1,but it's a good one:Me and one of my brothers got some of those ketchup packets they have at fast food places,folded them in half,and put them under the bumps on a toilet seat.We set the trap with my sister in mind,but our Mom fell for it. :lol:
Laugh and the world laughs with you; It's inhabitants are an entirely different story.

cowsgoquack101
Steam ID:cowsgoquack101

Post by cowsgoquack101 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:07 am

We were traveling down to Florida and my dad had recently bought a really expensive bycicle [$600] and we had it on the bike rack in Dalton, Georgia. But at night I screamed dad your bike is gone! Then he ran outside in his underwear to the parking lot. I got in trouble for that but boy was it funny.

marshallh
360 GamerTag:marshallh

Post by marshallh » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:25 am

You know those dish washing nozzles that you pull out from the sink? Well, I taped the handle on mine shut with clear tape, and pointed it forward. So, when my mom turned on the faucet, she got drenched. :P

limpport

Post by limpport » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:16 am

Darth Fett wrote:This wasn't on April 1,but it's a good one:Me and one of my brothers got some of those ketchup packets they have at fast food places,folded them in half,and put them under the bumps on a toilet seat.We set the trap with my sister in mind,but our Mom fell for it. :lol:
Captin Underpants taught me how to do that! :lol:

SuperZeldaBros

Post by SuperZeldaBros » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:41 pm

marshallh wrote:You know those dish washing nozzles that you pull out from the sink? Well, I taped the handle on mine shut with clear tape, and pointed it forward. So, when my mom turned on the faucet, she got drenched. :P
Ha, I did that a few years back as well.
Member of Tropical Skittles Annonymous (TSA).

Wii want a Revolution!

daguuy
Portablizer

Post by daguuy » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:43 pm

mine does that without tape :P
ImageImage